My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

Discus and support My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Molly G1, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Molly G1
    Molly G1 Guest

My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there is no reason that they can produce. Customer service is poor and have had no luck actually getting through to a human.

:)

Molly G1, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact anywhere. All have been dead ends.

Hi Molly G, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft community. We are sorry to hear that your order is cancelled. As much as we would like to help you further with this, we do not have access to requests as they are beyond our support limits here in the Microsoft Community. It would be best to contact our live support team to verify your account and find out why the order was cancelled. You can contact them by following the instructions below.

1. Go to Contact Us - Microsoft Support and select Devices: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus
    2. Choose your preferred support method.
    3. Write down the problem you need help with.
    4. Look at the available solutions offered and select Contact Support.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/572fddb9-7ce4-4e2a-bcf6-f0b1c3ee4346

As I mentioned before, I would like to offer you better help but keep in mind that this is a public Microsoft forum, and we are gamers like you therefore we are not Microsoft employees.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. The Apex Enigma Win User

Cancel a pre-order

We cannot cancel any pre orders , you would have to contact a customer service rep
  4. ros epuckett Win User

I cancelled my subscription a few years ago and now am being billed again - please explain this

I cannot find a number to contact billing and no one has access to my account as was proven when I originally canceled. Please tell me how I can access support.
  5. Jhonkito Win User

How can I contact Microsoft

Hi Carlos, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

To communicate directly with Microsoft, I provide you with the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Inside you will find several options to contact support

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day
  6. David_428 Win User

Cancelling pre-order games?

Hey TheAshCohen09,

To cancel you pre-order contact with
    Xbox support
    for further assitance, through the store you cannot cancel a pre-order, you can cancel the purchase before the game release.

Greetings!
Thema:

1. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact... - Similar Threads - service order was

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  5. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...
  6. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  7. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  8. Service order for controller has dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order for controller has dissapeared: So recently I noticed that my controller had massive stickdrift, only recently bought it ( like 5 months ago ) Luckily I could file a service order, receive a transport label and send the...
  9. How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?: Hi, I started my service order on July 18th and sent it in with the shipping label on the 20th. Is there a way for me to track it through USPS to make sure it arrived properly or will the page...
  10. Why my xbox warranty expired after service order being processed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why my xbox warranty expired after service order being processed?: Hello Gents, I shipped my console for service centre and it was in warranty which will be expire after 18 months from today. but suddenly after the service order being processed they changed the...