My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...

Discus and support My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It just seems to be running harder to the point where i feel very uncomfortable. Its as if I got a downgrade. Example: -Playing destiny 2 while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SquattingTurtle, Nov 5, 2021.

1. My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...

It just seems to be running harder to the point where i feel very uncomfortable. Its as if I got a downgrade.

Example:

-Playing destiny 2 while talking to vendors.

-Flight simulator was unbearable to play

-Bless unleashed was also very loud and unbearable

Notes:
    -While i'm in a menu or if i hit the guide button the fan slows down significantly.

-I have tried both upright and side positions, for the most part its always been in the vertical position

-Ive tried a can of air on it.

My friends who also have a series X told me they have not heard their fans run that hard or even at all.

:)

SquattingTurtle, Nov 5, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...