My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect...

Discus and support My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Both discs are perfect I'm the only owner and they work one my Xbox one no issue. But put them in the series X and I get nothing at all. Please help!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joseph Kopel, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Joseph Kopel
    Joseph Kopel Guest

My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect...

Both discs are perfect I'm the only owner and they work one my Xbox one no issue. But put them in the series X and I get nothing at all. Please help!

:)

Joseph Kopel, Jun 27, 2023
  2. jeres8860 Win User

flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite)

Thanks! The weird thing is, this issue only happens with series x games. Forza horizon 4 looks perfect. It’s just the new multiplayer halo and Forza Horizon 5.
  3. Adam G2 Win User

Do any of the Transformer games such as Transformers War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, or Transformers Devastation work on the Xbox Series X?

I bought Transformers Fall of Cybertron as a disc version and tried it on the Series X. However the dics says it cannot be played so I wanted to see about Transformers Devastation, before buying that game.
  4. Joseph Kopel Win User

My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect discs load in my old Xbox one no problem. I'm gonna be selling that Xbox one

I've had no problem with movies Blu-ray or DVDs.. I also installed about 12 other games a mix of Xbox one and Series X titles no issue. It's just these 2 games it's very odd.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect discs load in my old Xbox one no problem. I'm gonna be selling that Xbox one

Please try a Blu-ray movie on the drive
  6. annix Win User

Idea for xbox/pc open world driving game

I'd be very surprised if we didn't see the next Forza Horizon game leveraging the power of the Series X and Azure to create something like this. Microsoft was a bit early with the whole Crackdown 3 cloud computing thing, but that doesn't mean it won't
    happen in the next gen.
Thema:

1. My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect... - Similar Threads - series won't recognize

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  4. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  5. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  6. My YouTube won't open on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    My YouTube won't open on my Xbox series s: It all started when I reseted my Xbox cause the party was being weird and after I reseted my youtube didn't work I didn't think much of it cause I was trying to connect to the Xbox network but...
  7. Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update: So as the title says, my xbox won't display 4k after the latest console update. This is why I always avoid updating but this would keep me off-line. Can I revert the update somehow? Thanks....
  8. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  9. Series X won't connect to online games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won't connect to online games.: My xbox is currently unable to connect to any online games. Each one prompts me with the games own "could not connect to online services." I have tried hard resetting, unplugging and waiting 5...
  10. My series x won't recognize wifi without power cycling

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x won't recognize wifi without power cycling: My series x will show no wireless networks when it is turned on normally. I will go to network settings and see no wireless networks despite having 4 normally in the area (apartments). The only...