My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...

Discus and support My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox series x keeps disconnecting everything and going to green screen have done everything I can to fix but still there I can't even play a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HourlongCleric9, Apr 27, 2023.

1. My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...

Xbox series x keeps disconnecting everything and going to green screen have done everything I can to fix but still there I can't even play a game anymore

:)

HourlongCleric9, Apr 27, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over a dozen times. Do e everything I can think of but keeps doing it

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If there is an external hard drive connected to your console, please turn off your console then disconnect the external hard drive, turn on the console without it, and see if it works when playing any game.

If it still doesn't work, try doing the factory reset sequence below if you haven't done it yet.

- Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds.

- Plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the BIND button (the one you use to sync controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note: If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

- You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should start and show the Troubleshooting screen

- Choose "reset this Xbox" and there you have an option to Keep Games and Apps (already downloaded) or to Remove Everything

If you have done that already, the next step would be to do the offline system update method by doing the steps from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  3. IIIHeKtIkIII Win User

Xbox Series XS Green Screen Crash

I've been having a similar issue on my Series X. Haven't had it happen while gaming yet though (with the green screen). Mine seems to be an issue with video playback. Whenever I'm navigating my game DVR viewing clips, it freezes and boots me to the dashboard, then all my clips are green screen. Then if I launch YouTube and try to play a video, it black screens and crashes the entire console (basically turns itself off). When I boot it back up everything's fine and working again. Luckily I've only had it happen a couple times but I worry that it could turn into a bigger issue down the line. I've also experienced a couple game freezes that completely turned the Console off, minus the green screen though, the games just froze and the console turned off.
  4. Joel Vos1 Win User

cant sign in just get white screen

I have the same issue with my series x with a white screen at my account login. I've tried resetting my console (twice), but the issue remains. I will get logged in with the Xbox app for the initial login after resetting, but subsequent logins are back to a white screen. Is there any other way to fix this issue than a soft reset?
  5. FlashDragon8669 Win User

I've had my Xbox one X for mor than a year now and have done everything possible to fix the avatar editor I click it green screen with avatar outline and loading ring comes up and stays that way for more than 10 min then cuts off like nothing happened
    did everything suggested when it finally loaded everything back up it worked for a day or 2 then back to broken I'm not full factory resetting my console again ugh
  6. Barl0w 1995 Win User

WARNING: Don't play GTA V on pre 2009 X360!

i have the old model, and the only problems i've had is the screen going black and then having to reset the console, and a thing where sometimes when i start the game, it keeps showing the rockstar logo over and over again.
Thema:

My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...

1. My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over... - Similar Threads - series keeps going

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  4. Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting: Hi, my controllers keep disconecting every few seconds. It started happening simultaneously a few months ago. The original controller and the one that I bought later. I’ve tried everything....
  5. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting: A couple months ago I bought a brand new controller with the official rechargeable battery pack. I have had issues with the controller disconnecting and losing power since day one. Today I decided...
  6. Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?: The issue began about a month and a half ago and has gotten consistently worse. I will be in the middle on a Overwatch 2 game and the latency will jump from 30 to the 1600s and then the console...
  7. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  8. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  9. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4
  10. My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely...: My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely off my xbox. So everytime I put the disk in I have to install the whole game yet again.. what's going on?...