My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

Discus and support My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently got a new series x, and everything has been fine, everything is up to date and I've had no real issues except for one. I have an xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan Price, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Dylan Price
    Dylan Price Guest

So I recently got a new series x, and everything has been fine, everything is up to date and I've had no real issues except for one. I have an xbox one copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'd like to play it in 4k on my series x; however, when I start to install the game it only gets to about 1-2% before it stops the installation and it will continuously continue then immediately stop the install without making any progress, which is odd as I do have a great network connection and plenty of storage space. I have tried all the solutions that I can find, such as resetting my console or power cycling it and even restarting the download completely, yet nothing has worked. I know that the game works fine because I can still play it perfectly fine on my Xbox one, so I just don't know if I am missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

Dylan Price, Dec 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: