My series X is bugging out and I don't know why!!

Discus and support My series X is bugging out and I don't know why!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought a refurbished Xbox series X and all was going well. I booted up.the new TCM game and now it's acting weird. It crashes Randomly and often and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jihad4TheWin, Aug 23, 2023.

1. My series X is bugging out and I don't know why!!

I bought a refurbished Xbox series X and all was going well. I booted up.the new TCM game and now it's acting weird. It crashes Randomly and often and sometimes it just hard shuts off the console.

So far I've done this.

• Factory Reset my console (twice)

• Used compressed air incase it was a heating issue.

• Plugged directly into outlet instead of a power strip or extension cord.

•Moved ot into a better ventilated area

(through multiple test it doesn't seem to be heat as it gets just as hot on the games it crashes on as it dose with any other game. I also get no overheating error message.)

• Lowered my graphics and refresh rate in options.

Still crashes mostly on Series X and S enhanced games. Which is most of my games unfortunately.

Any help or fixes? I'd hate to take it back so if there is a fix that dosent void my warranty plz tell me

submitted by /u/Jihad4TheWin
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jihad4TheWin, Aug 23, 2023
  2. NeumaticFrog Win User

My Xbox disconnects from the wifi every night at 1am and won’t connect back for a few hours.

I'll tell you the truth right now, this is simply a bug in the xboxs code. I've gone through 3 xbox series x's and they all have the same issue. After about 1am to midnight it stops connecting to any and all networks and the only way to fix till 1am the next day, is to restart the console (hold xbox button on controller and select restart console..) as far as I know, this bug has been around since the series x came out and Microsoft either hasn't figured out what causes it, they don't know it's a bug, or they just don't care. Either way, its annoying as hell and needs to be fixed. Legitimately this is basically the ONLY gripe I have with my xbox, that and that the wifi card in it is slowww
  3. mohamadhakimi1 Win User

Xbox series x banned

In iran finding xbox series x discs game is so hard and rarely you can find discs. The xbox 1 discs is alot. But series x discs u can't find. I don't know why?
  4. ColeRauch Win User

Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

Im pretty sure it is a bug but does anyone know for sure what the problem is?

i have the Series X
  5. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

I have a series x and only on call of duty this is happening but its not just the game freezing or crashing its making my xbox freeze and bug out
  6. CHADW1N Win User

Call of duty modern warfare 3 weapon bug

Nothing to do with it. It's a game bug and needs reporting to the Devs. Everyone who has a Xbox series X and s has the issue including myself and my mates. Why's it being ignored?
Thema:

My series X is bugging out and I don't know why!!

1. My series X is bugging out and I don't know why!! - Similar Threads - series bugging don't

2. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  3. How can I stop this bug on MWIII on Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop this bug on MWIII on Xbox series S?: [img] Hello guys, I have been playing MWIII Ranked and this one issue keeps coming back, making the game unplayable. I am stuck in the game searching screen and when it finds a game it is...
  4. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...
  5. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...
  6. Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?: I’ve had this Xbox series s for about a year now and taken care of it perfectly but I’ve randomly started to encounter bugs after bugs after more random bugs so first I was experiencing really bad...
  7. xbox menu is bugging out series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox menu is bugging out series s: I got my xbox series s at christmas and it’s been fine until about 4 hours ago. I fast scroll over apps skipping multiple at a time and after i click the xbox button to go through the menu pages...
  8. Elite series 2 software bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 software bug: Issue started this morning . Turned xbox on, loaded into a game and my controller was being really weird. Some buttons wouldn't work or be extremely delayed. So I go into the accessory app to test...
  9. Sherlock holmes chapter one bug! (Xbox series s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock holmes chapter one bug! (Xbox series s): So I purchased this game in the sale because at 7.99 its a bargain....until you get onto a certain mission where you need a dialogue to come up.....and it doesn't So I even restarted the whole...
  10. Ads bug in Xbox Series S dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads bug in Xbox Series S dashboard: Hello, I'm having a really weird bug, since the dashboard update all I have in my dashboard are ads about the Gamepass and the Microsoft Store, I'm pretty sure I paid for my console, I have the...