My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...

Discus and support My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my MWII disc to download,I have tried everything I know to do,just won't read it,but will read and download any other game just fine,it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan Smitty, Jul 14, 2023.

1. My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...

How do I get my MWII disc to download,I have tried everything I know to do,just won't read it,but will read and download any other game just fine,it's driving me nuts HELP!!¡¡!!

:)

Jonathan Smitty, Jul 14, 2023
  2. Clrksn287 Win User

xbox one cant read 360 discs because of priview /insider

I got the same issue on my One X...

My One X can't read any 360 disc.

I got problems with CoD MW2, CoD BO, CoD WaW, Skate 3
  3. Clrksn287 Win User

I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One.

Hey, I've got excactly the same problem. My One X can't read any 360 discs at all...
  4. Rickieq Win User

MW2 will not play

The Xbox series X will not read the MW2 disc, I have returned it and tried 3 separate copies of the MW2 disc, the console will play other games/discs and read dvds/blue rays as well. But will not read any MW2 disc I insert into the console. The disc will read on my Xbox one. I installed it there and network transferred all the data to the series X and upgraded all the data that was transferred but the console refuses to read the MW2 disc.
  5. y0itsdanni Win User

Is the Seagate 1TB Expansion + hard drive compatible with Xbox Series X?

So just to double check - if I get a Series X and I plug my hard drive into it, I won’t be able to play MWII? I will have to re purchase the game as the Series X version?
  6. louisoconnor1 Win User

My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't get it to anything,tried all I know,hard starts and all,what do I need to do

Sounds like a issue with the disc try returning it and getting a diffrent disc and try see of it works then if not then play something better then cod lol I joke
Thema:

My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...

1. My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't... - Similar Threads - series has problems

2. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  3. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  4. Xbox series X has problems starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has problems starting up: Has anyone else had issues with this? My best guess is probably a failing power supply from research. It started a few weeks ago I will go to start my Xbox Series X up and the light on the console...
  5. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC)

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC): I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to change it in console but I didn't found any in...
  6. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light: I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable submitted by /u/isma_d_h [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it: I’ve got a Xbox series S that has been very nice since I’ve gotten it but I had the “black screen of death” problem recently and I looked up some YouTube videos on it and they all said the same...
  8. My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...: After 8 seconds or so of inactivity, it will seem (in a game or menu) like I am holding up on the left thumbstick, but I'm not. Nor is there any drift. It's just doing it for no reason! This is a...
  9. Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...: The YouTube app on xbox series s and I have heard it is the same for series x has a problem with the video and audio synchronization. The audio is delayed on the app while the video is ahead of...
  10. My series X has a problem with it's menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series X has a problem with it's menus: When I'm in a game there is zero issues but trying to boot a game, navigate the xbox store, navigate gamepass, watch shows through apps etc. It will constantly freeze then the screen will...