My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

Discus and support My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan LeMoine, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Ryan LeMoine
    Ryan LeMoine Guest

Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the other ways to fix it, and nothing works. It's amazing that Sony can fix this same issue, but Microsoft can't make their controllers stay connected for more than 3 hours.

:)

Ryan LeMoine, Apr 3, 2024
  2. KaraboManne Win User

Xbox series controller unresponsive when connected wirelessly

Apologies but you are not understanding me.

The scenario goes like this:

Purchased xbox series controller;

Connected and updated series controller on laptop;

Attempted to play a game on laptop;

Controller input is not present;

In some games the controller doesn't appear in the setup;

In some games the controller registers but the inputs are incorrect, sometimes the z-axis registers as a button (x button) and not a movement;

Connected controller to tablet and mobile phone and controller input is fine;

Is the problem my games or my controller firmware not syncing with the games?

Is there a fix?
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Controller left trigger sticking

This limited warranty that you have covers only the hardware of the console (Xbox Series X), the control only has the 3-month warranty which is the term offered for accessories and devices from the Xbox brand.

*I recommend that you try to register the controller on the website, if it doesn't work, it's because Microsoft doesn't support this out-of-warranty controller.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Registered Devices Not Showing

So, I just tested this to see:

I registered my Series X controller.

Sure enough, it said it was registered but wasn't showing up

I then clicked "see details" on my Series X entry which took me to my Series X

I then clicked "All Devices" to take me back to the previous screen and the controller then showed up.

So, not entirely sure why it won't work for you
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Electric Volt controller connect to Win10 via cable

Hi,

Almost any USB C to USB A cable (your standard USB Phone/tablet charge cable) will work fine for PC or console gaming with a Series X type controller. I use a 2M USB C cable to connect my Series X controller to my PC.

I don't have any Bluetooth issues, but using a cable does avoid changing the batteries so much. 😁
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Vanguard Controller issue ...

Connecting the controller with a USB cable doesn't work,

Controller still disconnects even with a USB cable connected,

I have the same issue with Series X using mouse and keyboard for Call of Duty Vanguard.

I played during the beta and there was no problems with the controller disconnecting but as soon as the game released, the controller disconnects,

I've tried a Xbox One controller Series X controller, with batteries and a USB cable, and the controllers still disconnects.
Thema:

1. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console. - Similar Threads - Series Controller refuses

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  4. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  5. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  6. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  7. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  8. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  9. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...
  10. Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?: The controller connected just fine to my pc for about 6 months and then one day after restarting my pc my controller would say it is connected in settings for about 2 minutes before shutting off...