My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...

Discus and support My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My series s won't work with my WiFi suddenly and even after reseting both while keeping games and not I am met with the same problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liamh397, May 12, 2024.

1. Liamh397
    Liamh397 Guest

My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...

My series s won't work with my WiFi suddenly and even after reseting both while keeping games and not I am met with the same problem

:)

Liamh397, May 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting the xbox or the router has fixed the issue

Hi Liamh397 my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try clearing your MAC address.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system, then Settings.

In the General tab, select Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear.

Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console and then select Restart.

(If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

Sign in to your console.

Let me know if it works!
  3. gagators706 Win User

NAT Type & Server connectivity Solved

Won't download or run unless I boost my wifi through my phone using Hotspot. Wit the same wifi?
  4. squishybug162 Win User

Xbox 360 profile won't download to my Xbox Series S

Hi, my Xbox Series S is connected to WiFi but I will try directly connecting it to my router. My games were installed directly to the Xbox Series S but I just bought a external SSD drive 5 minutes ago to move everything so I can have more room and incase i needed to reset my Xbox. Let's see if those changes will help. Otherwise I have nothing else connected to my Xbox Series S. I have no mobile hotspot currently.

-Shawn
  5. Nonomus Win User

Roblox not installing on Series X

Neither the reset of my router nor using a hotspot helped.
  6. ColonelCarrot1 Win User

0x800701f6 Error Code Updating Destiny 2.0

Two of my friends are currently downloading the update. I tried uninstalling my game to see if that would help but now I can't even install destiny itself. Hard restart doesn't help neither does wifi reset.
Thema:

1. My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting... - Similar Threads - series won't download

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  4. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  5. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  6. Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games: Whenever I try to open the game after it is finished downloading it dosen't load and gives me an error message of "____________ took too long to start". How do I resolve this issue?...
  7. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  8. Why won't my Xbox Series S will not download Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox Series S will not download Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2?: I have it plugged in directly to ethernet. I am not running it on wifi. I have power cycled it. I have uninstalled and tried to reinstall it. I have reset my xbox. Is there something going on with...
  9. Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?: Hello, I've been having this issue for about a few months now and haven't figured out how to rectify it at all. The main issue is that the 360 emulator seems to be in the original update for the...
  10. My xbox series x won't install or download items from shop. Already reset console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't install or download items from shop. Already reset console,...: Installation just stops. Trying again just shows it where it stopped, doesn't move, then concludes. Won't allow me to update any games either. 1e89461f-55ba-4c70-a82e-620c5a003407