My series s isn't working

Discus and support My series s isn't working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I press the power button it lights up but nothing happens and after a while it turns off. I've only owned this console for a year and I have kept... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D0ge Dream, Dec 15, 2023.

1. D0ge Dream
    D0ge Dream Guest

when I press the power button it lights up but nothing happens and after a while it turns off. I've only owned this console for a year and I have kept it in good condition, it was working normally a couple hours ago but now it seems completely broken. I've tried unplugging it and recycling the power but that hasn't worked, I've also tried troubleshooting it but it just wont even turn on. It shouldn't have problems with the motherboard or power supply so I don't know why it's doing this. Can anyone please help?

:)

D0ge Dream, Dec 15, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi D0ge. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that your Series S is not powering on. If troubleshooting hasn't worked, your console may need to be repaired. You can request a service from this link: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. JayLDN Win User

Xbox cloud gaming on Series S powered by Series X

Thanks for all the answers.

As two of you mentioned, cloud gaming is powered by Series X now, like I mentioned too.

I still have the same question. Isn't there also quality difference in graphics between Series S and Series X? Like textures are more detailed and shadows are rendered better in Series X? Now if Series X is used on cloud gaming, isn't those improvements then on Series S too via streaming from cloud? Or are the Series S and Series X exactly the same graphics wise in general but Series S just has lower resolution?

I understand that cloud gaming isn't 4K and there might be latency issues etc but that wasn't my question.

Thanks.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

Ok a clearing up seems to be needed

Series S Is a disc-less console

Xbox one s isn't but is NOT a series S

Flight sim 2020 is only series compatible
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

My xbox store isn't working on my series s

Hey! There is currently an outage affecting the Xbox Store and Xbox Cloud Gaming. You may have trouble starting cloud games and accessing the store. This is currently being investigated.

You can check the status of Xbox Network services here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  6. PickleNU Win User

My xbox store isn't working on my series s

Thanks for the help! I didn't know there was a problem with the xbox store and cloud gaming, thank you for telling me
Thema:

1. My series s isn't working - Similar Threads - series isn't working

2. My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.: My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is back and white. I tried everything to fix it but it isn't working. Kindly advise as what to do next. 7c93afc1-8d01-4e43-9874-bd362b3f542a
  3. My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.: I can still hear others but my mic won't work. I have tried all the usual fixes I have found online and none of them work. I have also made sure the privacy settings are as they should be but...
  4. My Xbox series x isn't connecting to my WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x isn't connecting to my WiFi: My Xbox series x keeps saying dns isn't resolving Xbox server names b1062e3b-ca1d-480c-afd0-de10335300de
  5. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  6. Series x isn't recognizing right joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x isn't recognizing right joystick: will not work on home screen but will work in games for multiple controllers tried all power cycles update if i switch the controller mappping it reconizes the right but not the left...
  7. Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers: I was playing MW3 and my right joystick stopped working. I checked for update, un-synced and re-synced and power cycled both my controller and Xbox to no avail. I also reset my Series X. I tried...
  8. Why isn't discord working on xbox series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't discord working on xbox series x: The past the 3 days I haven't been able to link my discord to my xbox. Iv tried many things but nothing seems to work. Even when I do link it and it says it has connected I check and it asked to...
  9. My xbox series s sync button isn't working and my brand new controller is just blinking and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s sync button isn't working and my brand new controller is just blinking and...: I hold the sync button and it won't do anything and my controller I bought yesterday worked but when I tried to get on today it just blinks and won't work 08f264bb-1fa2-48b9-8833-42c8211fa657
  10. My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've...: Xbox series elite controller, Xbox series X. 8f7ae49a-fabf-492a-816d-dddd352b9144