My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...

Discus and support My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Idk what to do I've used 2 tvs and restarted and Googled what to do but I can't get it to stop for good 5b917a13-d3a5-43cc-83f5-bcef813eccc1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dalton brady1, Oct 1, 2023.

1. My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...

Idk what to do I've used 2 tvs and restarted and Googled what to do but I can't get it to stop for good

:)

dalton brady1, Oct 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my gun/ads only on the ca.paign I have am older Xbox one

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my gun/ads only on the ca.paign I have am older Xbox one

Hello dalton brady1,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your screen while playing Call of Duty 2019. To better assist you, I would like to ask you a few questions:

- How long have you been having this problem?

- Does it happen only in the campaign mode or in other modes as well?

- Have you tried updating your game and your console to the latest version?

- Have you checked your HDMI cable and TV settings for any possible interference?

- Is this happening with other games?

To troubleshoot this issue, please follow these steps:

- Check if the HDMI cable is securely connected to both your Xbox One and your TV or monitor. If possible, try using a different HDMI cable or a different port on your TV or monitor.

- Restart your Xbox One by holding the power button for 10 seconds, then turning it back on.

- Clear the cache on your Xbox One by unplugging the power cord for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in.

- Uninstall and reinstall Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 from your Xbox One. To do this, go to My games & apps > Games > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 > Manage game & add-ons > Uninstall all. Then, insert the game disc or download the game again from the Microsoft Store.

- If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact the Xbox Support team for further assistance.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. elo2mylitlfrien Win User

Disc not loading?

the same is happening to me, I load cod ghost, I see the ghost face and then the screen turns black
  5. benjaminhedstrom Win User

Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working

I have been having a problem with my Minecraft forum on Xbox1. Logging onto my world I can play for approximately for seven to ten minutes before my screen goes a purple and black saying that this world is to corrupted and quit unexpectedly. This has been
    going on for quite sometime and it is really bothering me. If anyone has a fix please let me know ASAP!
  6. ForcefulYeti Win User

Endless loading in games

COD seemed to have froze for a good thirty minutes on the splash screen. When I tried to run other programs, they too froze. The game also constantly flashes a black screen while playing.
Thema:

My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...

1. My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my... - Similar Threads - screen turning purple

2. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  3. HELP. Green screen when I turn on my Xbox. How do I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    HELP. Green screen when I turn on my Xbox. How do I fix it?: When I turned my Xbox on the screen only shows green. When I move the stick around it still makes the sound for selecting things. Is there anyway to fix this submitted by /u/FlaminghairBall_...
  4. When I turn on my Xbox nothing shows up on the screen and then the fan stops.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox nothing shows up on the screen and then the fan stops.: I just dusted off my xbox series x and tried to turn it on but when i did Nothing showed up on the screen, and then eventually the fan stopped. when i try to turn it off The home button still...
  5. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  6. Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal: I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon first day it worked but next day I had a black screen with no signal I used 2 separate hdmi cables 2 separate TVs and 2 separate power cables everything...
  7. Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help?: So i have a KOORUI 24 inch 165 hz monitor I had just recently bought and everything has been perfect, it was great up until now. I have both and xbox and a pc and the monitor does not work on...
  8. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  9. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  10. Why is my Xbox series x turning the screen red or purple

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series x turning the screen red or purple: Xbox series x had a red colour screen and now has a purple coloured screen after switching hdmi, switching inputs and resetting my console cc401fff-a81e-4f1b-be86-4df28cabdc46