My screen is blue?

Discus and support My screen is blue? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i turn on my xbox and the screen turns on and all of the screen is blue or some other shade. I can still see the games but i can barely read what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Matthew Norman1, May 30, 2024.

1. My screen is blue?

So i turn on my xbox and the screen turns on and all of the screen is blue or some other shade. I can still see the games but i can barely read what they say. How do i fix this?

:)

Matthew Norman1, May 30, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My screen is blue?

Hi Matthew, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to use a different HDMI cable?

Please, try calibrating your HDR settings:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options > Calibrate HDR for games.

Make sure to adjust HDR picture settings while your TV is in HDR mode

If it does not work, you can try a system reset.

Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

If nothing solves it, you may need to submit a repair request.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/hdr-tv-settings

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  3. MuNchFrEaK Win User

Blu Ray player issue. Audio but no video

I'm having the exact same issue... none of my blue rays will play.. only the audio will play as the blue ray load screen stays stuck on the blue loading screen.
  4. SCS Skreamies Win User

xbox turning off

Extra information.

When turning on my tv, I have a blue screen which says no signal (this is normal) but when I turn my xbox on, it flicks between this blue screen and a black screen really quick
  5. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

blue screen?

Hi Trinity, I’m Ryan.

Can you please share a photo of the screen if possible?

This is the official support article to troubleshoot screen issues:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

First perform a hard reset by disconnecting both the HDMI and power cable (all connections - TV, console, and wall outlet) and wait at least 10 seconds before reconnecting everything, then see if it’s back to normal on startup.

If the issue persists, you would need to perform a factory reset (specifically refer to the USB flash drive section if you can’t get to the settings screen on your console):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Here to help.
  6. VitanCvetanovski Win User

Blues Screen

Hi ,

Typically, in-game problems require support from the game developer, which, in this case, is PUBG Support.

However, if the problem was a Windows side with a windows blue screen with an error code, we would need more information about it to assist you. Please provide a screenshot or the exact verbiage that was shown during the blue screen.

Thank you,

XBF Drew
    Thank you for your answer. It's to fast I can't remember what does it says when the blues screen appears. Next time I will try to remember.
Thema:

My screen is blue?

1. My screen is blue? - Similar Threads - screen blue

2. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  3. Blue pixles all over my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue pixles all over my screen: I keep getting blue pixels all over my screen and i looked if it was the tv but its only my xbox and the pixels only show on dark parts of the screen like if I'm playing a game and its dark the...
  4. I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.: Every time I launch into Fortnite I receive a blue screen of death withe the error code "Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap" or "Client_watchdog_timeout" Here are the minidump files:...
  5. My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?: My Xbox screen is dark blue while I can hear my Xbox make noises when I click on something but I can’t see anything at all c2f8a5c0-1ffd-4d0c-b461-297190db415f
  6. blue screen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    blue screen?: i woke up today and went to get on my xbox and my screen is a cyan/blue color and it's not my tv or hdmi? please help ! 79b34852-b506-41cc-bcea-159bb73ba21f
  7. I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem: I need help on how to fix the blue screen 99a3d3f0-12bd-40d7-a87f-aa329ffa3587
  8. Blue Screen caused by KERENEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Screen caused by KERENEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT: When i close Ea fc 24, my laptop crashes and shows the KERENEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT error Ive introduced the dump file into WinDBG and this is what i got: 4: kd> !analyze -v...
  9. Blue Screen when im downloading games from EpicGames launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue Screen when im downloading games from EpicGames launcher: Hello,first of all please sorry if my gramma is bad,english is not my main language for talking...anyway a week ago ive done new system on computer,ive downloaded Epicgames launcher,Battle.net...
  10. i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...: i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and wont load 984d3fe2-9c28-49b5-a633-731d4a8b4267