My screen going black in modern warfare 2

Discus and support My screen going black in modern warfare 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I load in to modern warfare 2 and then I press the home button on my controller and then when I go back into modern warfare 2 my screen goes black... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by moeski009, Jun 18, 2023.

1. moeski009
    moeski009 Guest

When I load in to modern warfare 2 and then I press the home button on my controller and then when I go back into modern warfare 2 my screen goes black for a few seconds then it’s back to normal. It’s really annoying especially when Im in a game if anyone has a fix to my problem pleas let me know.

:)

moeski009, Jun 18, 2023
  2. isturbo1984 Win User

best call of duty

Well the Modern Warfare series and Black Ops series are each trilogies. So I'd suggest start with the first when it comes to the campaign. I liked the actual Black Ops story better--its different and more unique, but when it comes to an overall enjoyable
    campaign, I like the Modern Warfare games the best.

Modern Warfare trilogy:

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

2. Modern Warfare 2

3. Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops trilogy:

1. Call of Duty: World at War (prequel)

2. Black Ops

3. Black Ops II (Nov. 2012 release)
  3. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  4. apna style Win User

Guest online play, dose it work with cod 4?

if you mean split screen on line multi player

you can only do that with black ops --- modern warfare 3 and black ops 2

you can not split screen with cod 4
  5. imatt B4M Win User

COD MW2: Can play 1 on live, not 2 ... AHHH HELP PLZ!!!!

Are you playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Call of Duty: Black Ops? With Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 an issue could be you are trying to play split screen online multiplayer over Xbox Live. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not support split
    screen online multiplayer. On the other hand if you are playing Call of Duty: Black Ops split screen online multiplayer is support however both accounts must be gold subscriptions (unless the 2nd user is signed in as a guest). If this problem proceeds please
    power off your console and wait some time and try again. Good luck! :)
  6. supersyd24 Win User

Call of Duty games - Your thoughts?

Hello! My favorite Call of Duty's are Black ops, Black ops 2, and Modern Warfare 2 and 3. The campaigns for the newer Call of Duty's are not good besides Modern Warfare. They focus too much on technology, reminds me of Titan Fall.
Thema:

1. My screen going black in modern warfare 2 - Similar Threads - screen going black

2. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  3. I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...: I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith another monitor and xbox series x aswell, for the people who have this: i had this problem with both monitors...
  4. Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...: So I just upgraded my desktop computer. New mobo, CPU, PSU, cooler. And updated to Windows 11. After I spent a good few hours deleting every driver from the old system and clean installing new...
  5. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  6. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  7. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....
  8. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  9. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  10. My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...: My son got the black screen of death on his Xbox one s 67c4f855-7abe-450b-9aa2-44fc5231f2c4