my save data isnt synced in pc gamepass

Discus and support my save data isnt synced in pc gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My dead cells save data isnt syncing. i was playing on a different computer before, and now i cant find my save. can someone please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ezra Rich, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Ezra Rich
    Ezra Rich Guest

My dead cells save data isnt syncing. i was playing on a different computer before, and now i cant find my save. can someone please help.

:)

Ezra Rich, Aug 23, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

most gamepass pc games do not use cloud saves and you would need to manually backup and move your saves.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Ezra Rich,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to play Dead Cells on PC and game save data is not synching. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Can you send us screenshot of the actual games you played from the Xbox Game pass library?

2. When was the last time you were able to play the game in Windows PC?

As per checking with the game, yes, it is available through Xbox Game Pass however, the game is playable through Xbox console. See screenshot below:

[​IMG]

You can find the link here: Buy Dead Cells | Xbox

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. ZOBIREABDELLH Win User

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to PC?

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to my gamepass PC install? All my other Play Anywhere games work.

Thanks
  6. ZOBIREABDELLH Win User

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to PC?

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to my gamepass PC install? All my other Play Anywhere games work.

Thanks
Thema:

1. my save data isnt synced in pc gamepass - Similar Threads - save data isnt

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Syncing Save Data Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Save Data Gone: Stuck at 0% syncing on forza horizon 5 its happened twice now, all my progress is gone. I just had this happen with The Crew Motorfest last month, this is ridiculous its been happening since the...
  4. How can I get my save data back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my save data back?: I recently logged into my game and was given the option to use my local save from the day before or my cloud save from months ago. I wasn't sure what was happening so I clicked on the cloud...
  5. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  6. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  7. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  8. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  9. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  10. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...