My save data is gone for AC2!

Discus and support My save data is gone for AC2! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was playing Assassins creed 2 on my Series X using a 360 disc (through backward compatible) and I got an error saying "Save options failed. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AresPeverell, Jan 26, 2023.

1. AresPeverell
    AresPeverell Guest

So I was playing Assassins creed 2 on my Series X using a 360 disc (through backward compatible) and I got an error saying "Save options failed. The storage device containing the gamer profile in use has been removed.". I'm an idiot and checked my storage and it said "pending upload" so I went back to the game and the save's not there anymore, nor is it in my saved games on the cloud.

My save data is gone for AC2! [​IMG]

:)

AresPeverell, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AresPeverell, try to put your console in offline mode and start the game and see if it pulls the save that was previously there.

If this does not happen unfortunately it will not be possible to recover your save.
  3. AcerHero Win User

Save data Gone

I can play the game just fine, it even says it's "saving" while in game, but if I quit to the main menu there's no continue option and it acts like a new game.
  4. Gir goes RAWR Win User

Save data Gone

now it doesn't even load up games
  5. AcerHero Win User

Save data Gone

the exact same thing is happening with my game! If you find a solution please tell me!
  6. SatanicCow666 Win User

Cannot join a club in Forza Horizon 4

And after power cycling and reinstalling my profile, all of my saved data is gone. Yay.
Thema:

1. My save data is gone for AC2! - Similar Threads - save data gone

2. Syncing Save Data Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Save Data Gone: Stuck at 0% syncing on forza horizon 5 its happened twice now, all my progress is gone. I just had this happen with The Crew Motorfest last month, this is ridiculous its been happening since the...
  3. My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360: So for the longest time, I would keep my main xbox live account on a flash drive so I wouldn't have to always sign in to other peoples xbox's and leave my account there, and i would always save my...
  4. ff13 save data gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ff13 save data gone: I saved nine hours of final fantasy 13 gameplay on my xbox 360 memory unit earlier this afternoon. but i tried to load up the save data a few hours later, and it’s just GONE. nine hours of it....
  5. Psychonauts 2 Save Data Suddenly Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psychonauts 2 Save Data Suddenly Gone: This morning, I went to play Psychonauts 2 off of gamepass. I had sunk maybe ten hours into it over the course of all of my play sessions. However, it just froze, the screen went to black, and...
  6. I uninstalled GTA V and now my save data is gone. Have this only happened to me or it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled GTA V and now my save data is gone. Have this only happened to me or it is...: I don't connect my xbox one to wifi most of the time. I prefer offline gaming. I just wanted to uninstall game updates on gta v and reinstall it. But i also lost my save data. What do i do now?...
  7. Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone: Hello and thank you for your time. I bought the game Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store 2 years ago and have been enjoying it ever since. The game has frequent updates, however, I often found...
  8. Game and save data gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and save data gone: Let me start off by saying that I have been in quarantine for the last couple of days, and since Cyberpunk 2077 just came out, the overwhelming majority of my last 48 hours has been spent playing...
  9. All save data gone after os update

in XboX Insiders
    All save data gone after os update: All of my save data is gone. No cloud saves. No local saves. All gone. Its sickening that an os update can delete all of my data. submitted by /u/kuba2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Shadow of War save data gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War save data gone: I've been enjoying Shadow of War on game pass pc, so much so that I bought the definitive edition, but then when I tried to play the other day my save was gone with new game being the only option....