My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

Discus and support My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a SATA USB 3.0 as it was advertised as a SSD adapter and shown in the video to work but i cant seem to put it in my WD Blue SSD Whenever I do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jenel Warrick Cristobal, Mar 10, 2024.

1. My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

I bought a SATA USB 3.0 as it was advertised as a SSD adapter and shown in the video to work but i cant seem to put it in my WD Blue SSD
    Whenever I do try to put it in it just stops and I am afraid of breaking the SSD.

:)

Jenel Warrick Cristobal, Mar 10, 2024
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is normal if yes i will continue to force it in if not i think i might need to buy another one

Hi Jenel! My name is Stephanie.

I'm glad it all worked out for you! Thank you for sharing here in the Xbox Communities Forums.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Jenel Warrick Cristo Win User

My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is normal if yes i will continue to force it in if not i think i might need to buy another one

NVM I STABBED IT IN NOW IT WORKS LOL Heart attack when i managed to put it in lol.
  4. Hugo Z Win User

PC Xbox Game Pass - Slow Download Speeds

Not sure if this is accurate, but I did some testing. It seems like downloads are slower when downloading the game onto a SATA SSD. I stopped the download for Dishonored 2, switch the installation drive to my PCIe 3.0 NVME SSD and it went from 7.8MB/s to

Nope, it's just broken. It's slow with NVME SSDs and SATA SSDs. This issue is not related to the installation drive.

I can download Dishonored 2 at around 30MB/s on Steam (my internet is 300Mbps, symmetrical. My guess is there are too few cache servers around my region (Colombia).
  5. -- Rick -- Win User

USB 3 external HD

Just to add another point - the icybox uses sata 2 which runs at 3 GB/s whereas USB 3 can run at 5 GB/s. So you should probably look for something that has sata 3 connectors if you want to get something like the icybox.

Personally I have a 2TB Usb3 WD My Passport Ultra. You can get various sizes at different prices and it doesn't require an external power cable.
  6. OCRyzen Win User

NEED HELP IN CHOOSING EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE

[quote user="Smiling Cat"]

Also a 1TB drive with USB 2.0 transfer speeds will drive you nuts if you plan on streaming high bandwidth content off of it or making large backups.

-

Putting SSD drives in raid is kinda pointless and expensive as a single SSD can almost saturate SATA 6Gb\s. [/quote]

I Beg To Differ... Your SSD, Will Only Read/Write Around 600MB/s & You Can Put Over 10 SSD's In RAID, Before The SATA III 6GB/s Interface, Is Even Close To Being Saturated [It's Really 6144MB/s]... You Don't Double The Speeds Of Drives, In RAID Either

RAID Formation Of Drives, Increases The Transfer Speeds, By A Large Margin & Speeds Up Any Computer Dramatically...

In My Personal Experience... I Wouldn't Buy A WD Drive... I Just Added A 2TB WD Caviar Green Drive, As A Secondary Storage Device & It Slows Down, Windows 7 Dramatically & When I Remove It, The Pyro OS SSD's Scream Again...

Drives Use Microsoft Default Drivers Now & Need Their Own Drivers To Perform Properly...

My WD 1TB External Drive, Has Embedded WD Software On Drive Too & Reduces The Drive Capacity Buy Another 70-100GB...
Thema:

My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

1. My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is... - Similar Threads - Sata usb3 wont

2. Can I connect Xbox One X front USB port to an external storage with a 14Tb Sata disk ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect Xbox One X front USB port to an external storage with a 14Tb Sata disk ?: Hi guys, I really have lots of local saved games and already with 1tb internal, 4tb and 5tb external disks on my XBox One X. I saw a product from Fantom Drives that is a plugin case using front...
  3. Missing sata cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing sata cable: Hey I get a Xbox off of one of my friends but it is missing it’s Sata cable hard drive. Is it possible to download the software on to a external drive instead of a internal hard drive...
  4. switched 7cm sata cable with 50cm cable

in XboX Insiders
    switched 7cm sata cable with 50cm cable: on the odd and the xbox works I've closed everything submitted by /u/WayCapital2191 [link] [comments]
  5. Toshiba L200 2 TB 5400RPM 2.5 Inch SATA HDD

in XBoX on Mobile
    Toshiba L200 2 TB 5400RPM 2.5 Inch SATA HDD: Can anyone please help i need more storage for my xbox one . I want to purchase Toshiba L200 2 TB 5400RPM 2.5 Inch SATA HDD will this hard drive work with the xbox one collective minds external...
  6. Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sostituzione HDD 500 GB xbox one con HDD 1TB SATA [Mod Translation - Replacement HDD 500 GB...: Salve, è possibile clonare e sostituire l'HDD 500 gb della xbox one su un HDD da 1T? [Mod Translation - Hello, Is it possible to clone and replace the 500 GB HDD of the xbox one on a 1T HDD?]...
  7. Disque dur externe neuf SATA 3.0 UP Gbps 2.5'' HDD USB 3.0 non reconnu sur ma xbox one S ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disque dur externe neuf SATA 3.0 UP Gbps 2.5'' HDD USB 3.0 non reconnu sur ma xbox one S ...: Nouveau disque dur externe non reconnu sur ma Xbox One, mais après avoir effectué les manipulations indiquées dans le support technique. Quelqu'un peut m'aider s'il vous plait [Translation- New...
  8. Xbox One X swapping hard drive/Sata 3?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X swapping hard drive/Sata 3?: question. Will the ineternal hard drive be swappable and is the onboard data connector and controller sata 3? Some of us want the speed of a SSD in our systems... this is very important from a...
  9. HDD Sata Dock Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDD Sata Dock Issue: So to start I was using a Seagate 5tb external Hd. Well to say the least it fell over and ruined the Sata bridge so I wasn't able to hook it back up. Well the drive and data were all ok so I...
  10. Sata port on Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sata port on Xbox 360 S: Hello, Wondering what the Sata port on my Xbox 360 is, like 1.5gb/s or 3gb/s cause I was wondering if I should get a SSD. c2d1bfed-a733-46c6-bdb1-8cc17b4186e3