My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

Discus and support My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jose_915, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Jose_915
    Jose_915 Guest

My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming

:)

Jose_915, Apr 12, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Jose_915, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox controller.

Please verify if the controller you are using has its firmware completely updated with the instructions from the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/update-xbox-wireless-controller

I recommend doing this using a Windows PC via the "Xbox Accessories" app with the controller connected via USB cable to the PC.

Outdated firmware may cause the issue you are experiencing, so it's better to check this first.

If the issue persists, I would appreciate it if you could let me know if this problem occurs with all games in Xbox Cloud Gaming or if it only happens with a specific game. Also, in order to try to isolate the problem, I would appreciate it if you could try using the controller on a different device, preferably on an Xbox console or with games directly downloaded on a PC, to see if it's a problem with the controller itself or an issue with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. BETHAMPHETAMlNE Win User

My elite controller shows I'm pressing L stick when I'm not

Yeah I tried with other controllers and they work fine. It shows I'm clicking the left stick it's not actually a drift per se, it shows like a press even tho it's not pressed..

It is definitely my elite being perceived as being clicked
  4. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One Triggers and Bumpers- how do you play?

I have 5 fingers in each hand. My thumb is my 1st, and my little finger, pinky, 5th.

I use my thumbs for the toggle sticks, home button, chrome arrow button section, and YBA and X buttons, and home button. I use my 2nd fingers for the LB/LT/BT/RT. Sometimes when I use my 2nd and 3rd fingers for the LB/LT/RB/RT triggers, when I need to use
    the tiny buttons aka which look like 2 box windows, the other with three straight lines, and I use my thumbs for those two small buttons on the controller. I have small hands not grown-up hairy hands ;D. So the controller feels great in my hands. I actually
    love the Xbox 1's controller more than the wireless controller which came with my Xbox 360 slim console. But first time users be warned! The controller vibrates extremely powerful. Some others including Lei Fang have commented they don't like the way the controller
    vibrates. One of my friends who's 12 says he got a shock by how strong it vibrates. I call the Xbox 1 controller design ingenious. But I think they went too far with the vibration motors inside. I give the Xbox 1 controller a solid 'A' though.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Elite Controller Bumpers

While my Elite is starting to loosen the rubber grips, I never had issues with the shoulder buttons.

A reason why some people have it fail on various controllers, while others have it working without issue, might be the way you push these buttons.

When I observe my nephews playing, I see that they move their whole finger over the button and press the button close to the hinge with the tip of their fingers.

This of course causes wear and stress on the hinge.

Instead try the following method: You usually grip the LT/RT triggers with your curled index finger anyways. Instead of moving your whole finger up and pressing the LB/RB with the fingertip close to the hinge, just twist your index finger upwards "like a
    barrel roll", so you press the button on the outmost edge with the first phalanx (the part of your finger between your knuckles and the first index finger joint).

That way you not only press the button farthest from the hinge (which causes a lot less strain), but you also improves your reaction time, as you don't have to reposition the whole finger.

So while this might not help you with your already broken controller, it should prevent future breaking of the buttons.

And while we can't recommend self repair, you might try to search for replacement button assemblies instead of buying a whole new
    controller.
  6. HarleyTripleX Win User

Dog Tags, went to the store and bought a few.

That’s a joke...being sarcastic meaning I can’t seem to hit my knife button my arthritis fingers don’t move that fast LOL.
Thema:

1. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller - Similar Threads - button bugged being

2. Xbox Controller Button Double Input Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Button Double Input Bug: Some background: So the past 2 years I've been through 3 xbox controllers (2 xbox series x brand controllers, and a Razer Wolverine v2 wired controller). I'm not rough with them AT ALL. I don't...
  3. How can fix this bug or invite friends when the game crashes every time I hit the invite button

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can fix this bug or invite friends when the game crashes every time I hit the invite button: I can't invite or accept invites for rainbow six extraction on Xbox. My nat type says open, I've restarted my console multiple times, and the game force quits every time....
  4. Controller Series X - button Xbox Bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Series X - button Xbox Bug?: The controller fails on the Xbox button when pressed sometimes fails and I have changed it 2 times with Series X console purchased yesterday. I think it should be the last console update that has...
  5. Xbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug;...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug;...: (This is my question post; updated details here since I now upgrade to an Xbox Series X, traded in my old Xbox One X to my local GameStop) Both Problems applies to the Xbox Series X now, also...
  6. Bug Xbox Cloud Game Button "PLAY" disabled

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Xbox Cloud Game Button "PLAY" disabled: Hi, my name is Jofman and I've been having a bug for months on the Xbox App for Cloud Games on PC and Mobile. Some games in the catalog, such as Bethesda games for example, do not appear in the...
  7. Xbox Controller Bug Fix! Do a hard RESET! (Hold the XBOX Button down on the Console for 30...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Bug Fix! Do a hard RESET! (Hold the XBOX Button down on the Console for 30...: [Xbox Controller not turning on/connecting bug] submitted by /u/acideyezz [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox home button bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home button bug: When I hit the home button on my Xbox controller my game freezes with the audio still going. When I hard reboot it happens again. Any fixes/ suggestions? 279d66c7-3b7e-4796-b59b-ae70ac972de3
  9. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu): The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the 11th and 12th don't work at all, sometimes...
  10. Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug

in XboX Insiders
    Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug: Recently..i joined beta for minecraft..i have i problem when i click "join" the button still "join" but i already joined the beta for minecraft...because of the "join" button bug still showing...