My Robux hasn’t come in yet

Discus and support My Robux hasn’t come in yet in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had used my Xbox points to redeem a free 100 robux but when I put in the code it sent me it didn’t work and it used up my points... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LaTonya Newell, Feb 5, 2024.

1. My Robux hasn’t come in yet

I had used my Xbox points to redeem a free 100 robux but when I put in the code it sent me it didn’t work and it used up my points

:)

LaTonya Newell, Feb 5, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi LaTonya, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Were you able to redeem the code?

Please, check your transaction history and make sure it was completed.

Please, follow these steps:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

If it was, and you still haven't received the credits, please, contact Microsoft Rewards support.

You can submit a ticket here: https://rewards.bing.com/support

I hope this helps.
  3. MattyV1 Win User

It hasn’t changed yet...

However when i sighn into my microsoft or xbox live account, or whatever... it showes my new usernam. Only when i load in in minecraft does it still show the randomly generated one.

do i just have to be patient?

i knlw this sounds like my first question but...
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

It hasn’t changed yet...

Gamertags can take up to 48 hours to change. Be patient. If it doesn't change after the 48 hours then contact Xbox Support.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. BS Win User

It hasn’t changed yet...

Someone. Hacked ur IP probably ,they can go in ur email,bank phone and changing password. Doesnt do nothing i got 450 taken from my bank and Microsoft did nothing for me they didnt even lock my card num after multiple small transactions like wow there
    the ones who lock u into sucription u should be able too and theres no anti virus obviously im on xbox one all Microsoft. Should be responsible all systems should come. With VPN Or at least offer n anti virus app
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

It hasn’t changed yet...

yep, takes time to propogate across all services, usual rule of thumb is 48 to 72 hours for completion, if after 72 hours it still shows wrong in select apps/games then contact support.
Thema:

1. My Robux hasn’t come in yet - Similar Threads - Robux hasn’t yet

2. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  3. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  4. Do 100 robux digital gift cards even work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do 100 robux digital gift cards even work?: Hey just wondering, do 100 robux digital gift cards even work or are just a waste? Tried to redeem one and never got the 100 robux or a code to redeem it, just want my points back if not...
  5. There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!: i have heard that there is no 100 robux option. that is fine. i thought getting 200 robux. but even that option is not there when will u guys restock the robux I really need the robux...
  6. Did not get robux i redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not get robux i redeemed: i redeemed 100 robux with 1,500 points and when i check my email and outlook, nothing is in my inbox. 1acb1845-058f-4023-8257-f3ed4d3c9ddd
  7. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  10. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...