My Roblox will not load no matter what I try.

Discus and support My Roblox will not load no matter what I try. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve been experiencing a problem for multiple months now and have tried many and multiple different methods to resolve it with no avail. Every time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VoodooCornflake, Dec 21, 2023.

1. My Roblox will not load no matter what I try.

Hi, I’ve been experiencing a problem for multiple months now and have tried many and multiple different methods to resolve it with no avail. Every time I try to load into the game Roblox on my Xbox One S it gives me the “0x80070490” error code. To fix this I’ve tried restarting my console, hard resetting my console by holding in the power button, I’ve deleted and redownloaded the game multiple times. I’ve even tried loading the game with multiple users. However I’ve played many hours on this game with no problems whatsoever on my account and one day I went to play and it didn’t work. Also this is the only game that I have ever had this problem with. I even went to the help page as well and nothing I could find worked so this is my last resort and I am hoping I can get some help.

:)

VoodooCornflake, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello VoodooCornflake,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix the issues with loading Roblox on your Xbox One S. The error code "0x80070490" usually indicates a problem with the Xbox Live service or a corrupted game file.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-May I know what was the last changes/updates you made on your end before the issue occurred?

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

Check the Xbox Live service status: Go to the Xbox Live Status page (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status) to see if there are any service outages or issues that may be affecting your ability to play Roblox. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may use for the issue.

Delete and reinstall the game: Uninstall Roblox from your Xbox One S, then reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.

Perform a Clean Boot

Follow the instructions (Step 1 for Windows 8) given in this link to perform a clean boot:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After performing the troubleshooting steps in clean boot, follow these steps to return the computer to Normal startup mode.

a) Press the ‘Windows + R’ key on the keyboard.
    b) In the ‘Run’ windows type ’MSCONFIG’ and click ‘Ok’.
    c) On the General tab, click the Normal Startup option, and then click ok.
    d) When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

Run the Windows update troubleshooter.
    a) Press the ‘Windows + W’ key on the keyboard.
    b) Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    c) Click system and security and run the Windows update troubleshooter.

Run the System Update Readiness tool (Checksur.exe)

You receive a "0x80070490" error code when you use Windows Update or Microsoft Update Web sites to install updates.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958044?wa=wsignin1.0#method1

Reset your Xbox One S to factory settings: This should be a last resort, as it will erase all data and settings on your console. Go to Settings > System > Console info > Reset console > Reset and keep my games & apps.

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello VoodooCornflake,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. jeichuu Win User

game won't load?

Hello! Thank you for your help in the first place. I tried it, but it won't load :( I had roblox on my laptop before, but then I had to delete some stuff (including roblox) and now it won't even work anymore!! I'm not sure what to do but I'll wait for roblox to answer :) if you got any more tips, I'm all ears to try it!! :) but if not, that's also okay. thank you for trying to help me out.

Stay safe and have a wonderful day, Jessi :)
  5. STORMDRAYNE69 Win User

disconnected no matter what i try

Taidera, was merely responding to answers posted on my threads.
  6. STORMDRAYNE69 Win User

disconnected no matter what i try

Thanks for ur suggestions,
    No there was no significant change in the numbers, one time out earlier on after 20 seconds but not when it disconnected from live.

No new babies in the area.

ISP hasn't done any updates they said.

Just like before they said, no change.

No new gadgets or oven,

No difference in bandwidth at any point of day or night.

It would be good if I could look into my modem that sits behind my router . It's a bstar hmd404t. But the settings page has been hidden by the provider as its their box. Maybe that is closing the bat or doesn't have upnp. But why would it do this now ? I'm
    on day 5 now, live connects but still drops after 2.15 minutes every time, weird.
Thema:

1. My Roblox will not load no matter what I try. - Similar Threads - Roblox load matter

2. Roblox arsenal not loading but other roblox games work fine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox arsenal not loading but other roblox games work fine?: why does arsenal roblox stay on the loading screen but othe games on roblox work/run perfectly fine? for the past 3 days, i have had ongoing issues with arsenal not loading me into the game. If i...
  3. Roblox isn't loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox isn't loading: When I join a game, Roblox doesn't load. I use Brave browser and the Roblox Game Client app is inside the Brave browser in Control Panel [img] ... 2023-11-07T15:20:57.311Z,4.311009,5110,6...
  4. every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes: And i restarted my xbox deleted and reinstalled the game . ac7673fc-d174-4855-b52d-cbbe92cb7932
  5. Roblox not loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox not loading.: So recently I downloaded roblox because my pc reset but It loads halfway and crashes. I tried both the web version and ms store version. any help? (I am going to upload this to a roblox support,...
  6. Why does my roblox not load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my roblox not load?: When I open Roblox on my Xbox Series S, a series of events happen. First, the game icons will either be loaded, or they wont. If they aren’t loaded, I have to restart the game. If they are, I...
  7. Roblox won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox won't load: So when I downloaded roblox I load it from my desktop but it says starting roblox but never loads 5f0619f8-6249-43fe-a546-d89d93e7f7ba
  8. So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library...: So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library SensApi.dll then after it says the application has an unrecoverable error and it shows this. Do you know...
  9. Xbox One Roblox Tiny Tanks Won't Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Roblox Tiny Tanks Won't Load: Hi, Roblox Tiny Tanks won't load on my Xbox One. Can anyone help? 80749b15-0d8a-45af-a96e-8e3f5707894c
  10. My roblox game won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox game won't load: Split from this thread. that was a great suggestion, but did not work for me... any other ideas... got my kid her own xbox so she could play in her room, instead, still stuck with her playing it...