My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...

Discus and support My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and hard resented my Xbox but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kateyxo, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Kateyxo
    Kateyxo Guest

My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...

My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and hard resented my Xbox but the problem persists.

:)

Kateyxo, Nov 25, 2023
  2. X-DonkeyZ�� Win User

Why is my Xbox One S (Not Series) suddenly Slow, Freezing, and Crashing?

i’m having this exact same issue and i don’t have an external hard drive all my games are crashing and my xbox freezes on the menus and it’s the same xbox one s

i’m not sure what to do i’ve tried everything
  3. Landon Johnson1 Win User

Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What can I do to fix this ?

I’m on the xbox one s and when I try Fortnite it says the file is corrupted, I’ve tried Roblox and apex and get the same errors.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and hard resented my Xbox but the problem persists.

5. bralmo13 Win User

Hello Kateyxo, my name is Brett. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Are you getting any kind of error code when the game is crashing to your Xbox Home Screen?
  6. trapFreak Win User

Xbox one x game crash issue being even investigated ?

experiencing similar issue. Xbox one s. Ever since the newest update was installed to my console- 8th december- all my games (digital and disc) crash and freeze on startup. Tried all troubleshooting tips. Reluctant to sending console for repair in case of
    an update in the meantime. How can we let the devs know? I’ve also seen people experiencing issues like this.
Thema:

1. My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried... - Similar Threads - Roblox keeps freezing

2. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  3. Roblox keeps crashing on launch, the most recent thing done was to do a Defender Offline Scan.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox keeps crashing on launch, the most recent thing done was to do a Defender Offline Scan.: I've been having performance issues for the past few months and decided to first run a quick scan which resulted in 0 threats found, afterwhich I ran the offline defender scan and wasn't able to...
  4. I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...: I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. I keep trying different things to open and start roblox, but no matter what I do it doesn;'t work....
  5. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  6. Roblox keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox keeps crashing: Hello, I am a roblox player that has been trying to play roblox on the Microsoft version but when it opens in the login and sign up options it keeps crashing I have tried going to settings > apps...
  7. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  8. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried...
  9. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  10. My microsoft store roblox keeps crashing when launched

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft store roblox keeps crashing when launched: I dont know how or why its not launching When i launch it, It immediately closes or opens for a couple of seconds before closing. Ive tried redownloading it, repair it, reset it, update my...