My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ...

Discus and support My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and I end up stareing in the sky well depends on what im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LONEWOLFDELTA35, Nov 7, 2015.

1. My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ...

My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and I end up stareing in the sky well depends on what im playing how do I fix it with out takinging it apart I cant take it apart cuz superglues it last time I broke
    it help plz

:)

LONEWOLFDELTA35, Nov 7, 2015
  2. Crooked Mind
    Crooked Mind Guest
    Xbox one chat pad

last night i updated my chat pad for my xbox one controller.. After it finished, i started playing fortnite and notice that the sensitivity on my controller was off..u aim dwn it aims up, u turn left it turns right.. Just wondering is it just me..trying
    to figure out how to reset r fix the problem...anyone!!

Crooked Mind, Nov 7, 2015
  3. DoubIeUp 23
    DoubIeUp 23 Guest
    LEFT STICK BREAKING (clicking in while holding right) You cant deny it any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fourth controller has just broken due to clicking in and pressing to the right (left thumb stick). Its happening to thousands of players of FIFA and NHL. I have taken the controllers apart and it is the small grey clip that goes on the outside left of
    the left thumb stick module. It straddles the piece that does the clicking when pressing in the stick. I got an extra couple weeks out of it by super gluing that piece onto its metal housing but it has again broken. This piece NEEDS to be metal.

WHAT YOU GONNA DO MICROSOFT? NOTHING?????

Here is a link to an instructable on how to re-glue it do you can see what I am talking about.

Xbox One Controller - Thumbstick Fix Without Replacing the Module

DoubIeUp 23, Nov 7, 2015
  4. My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ...

You will have to purchase a new controller. The discussion of self repair is not allowed in the forums. We can't help you.

HomegrownSilky, Nov 8, 2015
  5. AridLizard Win User

X box one x controller

you can also turn down the sensitivity of the aiming in the controller options

X sensitivity controls how fast you look left and right

Y sensitivity controls how fast you look up and down
  6. Beretta Ready Win User

Need some help, old guy

OP, what I do while aiming down site is control up down with my right thumb and side to side with my left thumb. Basically i try not to do all my aiming with my right thumb. When doing this it helps me shoot on target and not all around the target. Hope
    it helps you.
  7. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

jet and helicopter flying lessons needed

I found it quite easy once I inverted my flight controls, so when I aimed up I went up, and down for down. As opposed to standard flight stick.
  8. Biggpn0i Win User

Xbox One Elite controller problem

I've bought the Xbox One Elite Bundle recently too and I've noticed a slight aim dragging that's been going on with my elite controller. My right thumb stick would drift to the right ever so slightly whenever I rest my thumb on neutral position. It's really
    hard to aim with precision if my aiming always goes to the right all the time. You can really notice this when you mess with the xbox sensitivity on the sticks via the xbox elite controller app. I mean, isn't this suppose to be an "Elite" controller? It's
    been bothering me a whole lot but luckily I have an extra wired controller until I have to wait for a replacement.

Anyways, to the topic creator, you should be able to send in a replacement for the controller for free. It's still under warranty. Just make sure you have everything like the paddles, extra sticks, the plug-n-play wire, and d-pad when you return it.
  9. RGInteger Win User

Right Stick Looking Up

Thema:

My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ...

1. My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ... - Similar Threads - right stick controller

2. Controller Delay for the right stick only.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Delay for the right stick only.: This only happened the other day but when I got in to play the new sea of thieves update I noticed that there's a considerable delay in my camera movements. Thinking this was just sea of thieves I...
  3. My controller right stick want work unless I switch the sticks in the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller right stick want work unless I switch the sticks in the controller...: It's definitely not the controller it's some how in the Xbox it's self. My controller works fine on my other Xbox. bbebe389-ddb7-4a95-a507-7f91f9d76975
  4. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  5. my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...: my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is something with the software of the controller 184f5882-1fdd-415c-98f5-b068172004fe
  6. Elite Controller 2 Core - Right stick doesn't hold firmly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Core - Right stick doesn't hold firmly: Hi! I've just received my new sealed Elite Controller 2 Core and noticed the following defect: The right stick base is not magnetic at all. Left stick is holding okay, but the right one can be...
  7. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  8. Xbox X wireless controller Right Joy Stick Not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X wireless controller Right Joy Stick Not working: I have a Xbox X that I purchased about 3-4 months ago. Everything was working just fine previously. However, I went to play COD today and noticed the right joystick not working at all. I went to...
  9. My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards and I'm wondering if this can be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards and I'm wondering if this can be...: My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards but when i move it is normal so I'm wondering if this can be fixed easily b6d134a8-a0cc-41b6-80d0-530f33642490
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is being spammed making the controller unusable, has anyone else had this issue or know what to do?...