My Right analog stick is not working. I bought a new controller and I have the same problem.

Discus and support My Right analog stick is not working. I bought a new controller and I have the same problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So last week my Right analog stick wasn't working anymore (it would also turn unexpectedly turn off too) so today I bought a brand new controller only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheYoungGun723, Aug 2, 2017.

1. My Right analog stick is not working. I bought a new controller and I have the same problem.

So last week my Right analog stick wasn't working anymore (it would also turn unexpectedly turn off too) so today I bought a brand new controller only to find that it still doesn't work I've spent hours with support just to receive irrelevant advice and
    saying I have to pay $135 just to get it repaired.!!! SOMEONE HELP

:)

TheYoungGun723, Aug 2, 2017
  2. Big Wilkies
    Big Wilkies Guest
    Xbox One wont respond to right controller stick movement (confirmed control is working correctly on PC with joy.cpl)

I bought a brand new controller and it paired fine but the Xbox one is still not responding to the right analog stick of the new controller.

Big Wilkies, Aug 2, 2017
  3. Fifa 12 Controls messed up

So today I started up my xbox 360 to play a few games of head to head seasons on FIFA 12, And well, everytime I got the ball my player kicked it infront of him, like i was holding the Right analog stick (the one that does skill moves, when infact i was moving
    the left analog stick, so i went to controls, and everything seemed okay, apart from the sprint was mapped to the Right analog stick for some reason and i could not configure the controls back to normal, so i thought, " i need a new controller ", so i went
    out and bought a new controller and then i still had the same problem as before, so i went to memory on my xbox harddrive and deleted my FIFA 12 personal settings so i could set up again hoping it would fix the problem, but nope it did not fix the problem.\

to sum up my problem:

My Leftstick does both the things the right stick does, as if the right analog stick is dead, but for other games like call of duty the right analog stick works completly fine... I got new controller cause i wanted one anyway, but it still does the same thing
    for the fifa controls... Has anyone else had this problem, i know this is a common problem for people using xbox controllers while playing the PC version of FIFA 12, cause there are fixes for that when i tried to find a solution to my problem on google.

sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum, it wont let me cut and paste when i tried for some reason...

phillip19951234, Aug 2, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Right analog stick is not working. I bought a new controller and I have the same problem.