MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X

Discus and support MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X 36b8dc74-eec2-45b1-8210-6810f17f77c1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dennis B1, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Dennis B1
    Dennis B1 Guest

:)

Dennis B1, Aug 13, 2023
  2. liam stead Win User

HI

what is the solution, I have swapped from a xbox 360 to the series x and mine do not connect either
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Dennis how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Yes, it is compatible with any console in the Xbox One family, including Series S and Series X consoles.
  4. KayotikMunky Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

I have the Rig 500pro currently. Bought it because it works on both my Xbox One and PlayStation 4. But have been contemplating picking up the RIg 800LX for the Xbox One, since 99% of my gaming is done on it.
  5. mckennaflynn Win User

headset audio

i have the plantronics rig 800lx
  6. Spiyder94 Win User

What Headset do you use?

I just recently upgraded to a Plantronics RIG 800LX and I can honestly say that coming from a pair of Turtle Beach X32's that I nursed all the way from my 360 to my XB1 they're a massive improvement. If you're looking for a truly wireless headset I would
    totally recommend the RIG 800LX I've come to love them.
Thema:

1. MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X - Similar Threads - RIG 800LX

2. Rig 300 Pro hx microphone not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Rig 300 Pro hx microphone not working: I have just purchased these headphones. When I play on xbox my friends can't hear me through the microphone? 314a7cff-b0e3-45ba-a19d-fe9587b5357e
  3. RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works...
  4. RIG 800lx not playing audio after newest Xbox One Console Update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 800lx not playing audio after newest Xbox One Console Update.: Earlier today I was listening to music on Spotify for Xbox using my RIG 800lx and all the sudden my Xbox took me to the screen that said "Update Time", so I updated my Xbox and now the RIG 800lx...
  5. BRAND NEW Rig 800lx Will Not Turn On??

in XBoX on Consoles
    BRAND NEW Rig 800lx Will Not Turn On??: Bought and opened today, brand new from store. The headset paired to my xbox fine, but the headset will NOT turn on. I have left it charging for a few hours, which should be enough to fully charge...
  6. Plantronics RIG 800LX head phones will not turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plantronics RIG 800LX head phones will not turn on.: Hello everyone, I have a new RIG 800 LX wireless headset im trying to set up. When I plug in the receiver to the USB on the Xbox1 it recognizes that its assigned. Then after letting the batter...
  7. Rig 800lx dongle

in XBoX on Windows
    Rig 800lx dongle: On xbox its annoying because I cant switch to atmos home theater. On windows 10 the dongle just dies after awile so I have to unplug and replug everytime I want to use it....
  8. Rig 800lx

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rig 800lx: My sister bought me the rig 800lx headset as an early Xmas present I can hear everyone talking and they can hear me no problems there. The problem I'm having is I can't hear any sound off my...
  9. ECHO using Plantronics Rig 800LX

in XBoX on Consoles
    ECHO using Plantronics Rig 800LX: When I talk into my Plantronics Rig 800 LX to ANYONE ONLINE during party chat or in a multiplayer game I can hear everything I say repeated back to me about 1 second after I say it. I have...
  10. Have a code from platonic RIG 800LX for Dolby atmos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a code from platonic RIG 800LX for Dolby atmos: I bought the plantronics RIG 800LX bundles was a code for Dolby atmos but when trying to redeem the code, the store says the code is not found, I just paid a 160 bucks for a headset and the code...