My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.

Discus and support My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The rig 300 hc headset mic is barely picking up my voice. Please help 36db2845-0636-4bd2-8613-ff9d00c4b1b4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aaliah Yunus, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Aaliah Yunus
    Aaliah Yunus Guest

My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.

The rig 300 hc

headset mic is barely picking up my voice. Please help

:)

Aaliah Yunus, Nov 5, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Aaliah Y, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having problems with the microphone on your Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headphones.

Adjust your microphone settings on your console or PC: If you're using an Xbox console, you can press the Xbox button to open the guide, select the Audio & Music icon at the bottom of the guide, and adjust your headset settings as volume, chat mixer and microphone monitoring on the Audio & Music screen. If you are using a PC, you can go to the sound settings and adjust the microphone settings.

Check if the microphone is muted: Some headphones have a mute button on the cable. Make sure the microphone is not muted

Test the headset on another device: If you have another device available, try the headset on that device to see if the issue persists. If the headset works fine on another device, the problem may be with your console or PC settings

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Whitey Black Win User

USB Headset

i Have a corsair Dolby Atmos and are great and rig 800 pro dolby atmos too and are magnificent
  4. Saeleth Win User

Surround sound

I grabbed this headset for my Xbox One, honestly its an amazing value and really comfortable. Plus it comes with a pre-paid code for Dolby Atmos!

https://www.plantronics.com/us/en/product/rig-800lx
  5. xsv Win User

Who has the best completly wireless headset for the console?

ive heard RIG dolby atmos wireless are pretty good!! some say the mic isnt that great tho. maybe ill wait for a newer model, idk
  6. Panno92 Win User

Headset

I have the Plantronics RIG 800 LX headset and I defintely suggest it! They have a great audio and are also compatible will dolby atmos and since they are wireless and light they are very confortable, I can use them for hours without issues
Thema:

1. My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help. - Similar Threads - Rig 300 Dolby

2. Rig 300 Pro hx microphone not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Rig 300 Pro hx microphone not working: I have just purchased these headphones. When I play on xbox my friends can't hear me through the microphone? 314a7cff-b0e3-45ba-a19d-fe9587b5357e
  3. RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works...
  4. How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset: Rig 700x wireless headset mic not working 858e7224-a233-441b-908e-8e9a7c764a4d
  5. how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?: i tried doing it through dolby access on my xbox but that did not work. i tried through xbox settings but i could not find anything either. 1efed17f-0a26-486c-8265-d55223941790
  6. MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X: MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X 36b8dc74-eec2-45b1-8210-6810f17f77c1
  7. Need help with rig 800 hx xbox headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with rig 800 hx xbox headset: A friend of mine is having trouble with her rig 800 hx for xbox and we have looked on the internet for some answers and there is nothing on here about her problem, everytime she logs into multiple...
  8. Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?: I just bought the headset and can’t talk to people but can hear them through the headset. 45e02b7b-3ec3-4fa1-9324-ad8d3158de3d
  9. Rig 700

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rig 700: I get it to trial ran out so I purchased the trial for dolby atomic for my Xbox x I've tried everything is there something I'm overlooking on my Xbox x series that I can hear everybody I just...
  10. Rig 300 pro HX mic too quiet not picking up voice properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rig 300 pro HX mic too quiet not picking up voice properly: I tested the headset on other devices and it's perfect, even worked in a phone call but when I use it on Xbox it's barley picks up my voice and cuts out alot, I've tried other controllers, updated...