My Rewards seems to have been completely reset..
Discus and support My Rewards seems to have been completely reset.. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On my Rewards page, it shows that I have been a member since ???. My VIP rank, which has been at 5 stars forever is at zero. My lifetime earnings are... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Salsa x Shark, Mar 9, 2017.
Thema:
My Rewards seems to have been completely reset..
Loading...
-
My Rewards seems to have been completely reset.. - Similar Threads - Rewards seems been
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont... -
What happened to reward points on Solitaire. Was getting them, but now it seems like they...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat happened to reward points on Solitaire. Was getting them, but now it seems like they...: What happened to the reward points on Microsoft Solitaire? Was getting them and now it seems they stopped. af141dd5-4301-4e5e-a4d9-c3472af85c42 -
I can't seem to get the Warframe Xbox Live Reward to see I downloaded the game
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI can't seem to get the Warframe Xbox Live Reward to see I downloaded the game: I can't seem to get the Warframe Xbox Live Reward to see I downloaded the game. Every time I go to the page it tells me to download the game. I had the game downloaded before I tried to sign up... -
My Reward points don't seem to be updating,
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMy Reward points don't seem to be updating,: My VIP and rewards don't seem to be updating. Over the past year it's always stated 0 on my rewards credits. And it tells me I deposited 0? Anyone have same issue 53f0ba04-d3e4-487f-a7ae-2a06ffd51c10 -
Reward credit for Dec 2016 doesn't seem right
in XBoX Rewards & SocialReward credit for Dec 2016 doesn't seem right: Hi, the reward credit I received for Dec 2016 doesn't seem to add up. Can you please help to check? 30ef8054-df85-448a-9f16-64e100f87ce1 -
MY Reward credits don’t seem to go up with purchases
in XBoX Sales and PromoMY Reward credits don’t seem to go up with purchases: I’ve purchased loads of games last month and this one and my reward credits never go up and I never receive preorder bonus credits ?? ece2404d-78dc-41b7-96d4-44788b6b7fd8