my rewards of 15, 000 credits didn't get converted to my account.

Discus and support my rewards of 15, 000 credits didn't get converted to my account. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i have had 20,000 rewards credits on my account since march 1st 2018, they were to be deposited in my xboxx account on the 15th of march. i got 5,000... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Master Yoda62, Mar 16, 2018.

1. my rewards of 15, 000 credits didn't get converted to my account.

i have had 20,000 rewards credits on my account since march 1st 2018, they were to be deposited in my xboxx account on the 15th of march. i got 5,000 credited on the 15th, where are the rest, the 5k that was deposited were crediits earned after 01 03 2018.
    i would like my rewards credited before the 30th of the month.

:)

Master Yoda62, Mar 16, 2018
  2. TazDeSpaz79
    TazDeSpaz79 Guest
    Rewards credits balance

As of 12/6/16 I had 51,500 rewards credits in my account. From what I understand they should have been converted and deposited into my account on 12/15. It's 12/19 and I still haven't received the converted funds. When will I get them?

TazDeSpaz79, Mar 16, 2018
  3. XBOX REWARDS

Do not see my xbox rewards converted to my Microsoft account. Im over 5000 credits but those credits have not been converted.

MaximusTymantis, Mar 16, 2018
  4. my rewards of 15, 000 credits didn't get converted to my account.

Yeah I also have 20k credits that were supposed to be converted on the 15th, I wanted to use them towards Sea of Thieves which releases on the 20th. And I don't see the option to request a deposit. Can you please convert them manually
    before the 20th. Thanks

CR TROOPER 014, Mar 16, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Master Yoda62,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

Since you only received those Credits as pending at the beginning of the month, they will be a part of the end of month deposit.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Master Yoda62,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

Since you only received those Credits as pending at the beginning of the month, they will be a part of the end of month deposit.
  7. CR TROOPER 014 Win User

Yeah I also have 20k credits that were supposed to be converted on the 15th, I wanted to use them towards Sea of Thieves which releases on the 20th. And I don't see the option to request a deposit. Can you please convert them manually
    before the 20th. Thanks
  8. Smwutches Win User

Regarding gems

If you don't redeem the gems by June 15, they will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points.

If you have any pending credits by May 31, 2018, they will be deposited into your account as currency by the end of June. If there is an issue depositing credits into your account, they will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

50,000 points for upgrading to xbox one s missing.

Hello SuicidexSilent,

From the FAQ for that offer:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your 50,000 Rewards Credits should appear as pending within 15 days of your console’s shipping date.

The Credits were placed as pending into your account yesterday, which is within the expected 15 days. You may wish to check your MyStatement on your MyRewards page, where the Credits are displayed as pending. They should be converted and deposited into your
    account with the end of month deposit.
  10. Latin Lex Win User

Microsoft Points Convertion

Can someone pls convert my reward points into currency in my account I can't figure it out and xbox keeps telling me the forums can fix it.GamerTag I have 7,800 reward points that are not converting into my account every 15 and 30 pls help!
Thema:

1. my rewards of 15, 000 credits didn't get converted to my account. - Similar Threads - rewards 000 credits

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  4. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  5. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  6. Reward mission not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Reward mission not completing: The last 2 days the "play a game console" mission won't complete so the weekly console mission also won't complete leaving me missing out on reward points. 7dfd1d6e-7258-4e0d-8139-40609ce09baf
  7. Punchcard reward (15 000 credits) not granted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Punchcard reward (15 000 credits) not granted: During a previous Punchcard Game on Demand promotion there was 15 000 credits offered if we preordered Assassin's Creed, COD WWII and Wolfenstein. I preordered on the MS Store these three game...
  8. Je n'ai pas reçu mes 50 000 crédit de récompense... / I have not received my 50,000 reward ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Je n'ai pas reçu mes 50 000 crédit de récompense... / I have not received my 50,000 reward ...: Bonjour, Je vous contacte car je n'ai pas reçu les 50 000 points de récompense que je devais recevoir en utilisant mon code de réduction pour avoir la livraison express gratuite l'achat d'une...
  9. Je n'ai pas reçu mes 50 000 crédit de récompense... / I have not received my 50,000 reward ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Je n'ai pas reçu mes 50 000 crédit de récompense... / I have not received my 50,000 reward ...: Bonjour, Je vous contacte car je n'ai pas reçu les 50 000 points de récompense que je devais recevoir en utilisant mon code de réduction pour avoir la livraison express gratuite l'achat d'une...
  10. where are my reward credits 50, 000

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    where are my reward credits 50, 000: I am still waiting for my 50,000 reward credits for pre-ordering the grey xbox one s battlefield 1 bundle on the 19th of october f3fffe2c-592a-4597-b2f6-d03a220818a3