My Reward Credits have not deposited into my account and it is now 2 days past day.

Discus and support My Reward Credits have not deposited into my account and it is now 2 days past day. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have 24,000 reward credits that are in my account at the moment. They were deposit earlier this month and were supposed to auto deposit on the 15th.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Alyoshenka, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Alyoshenka
    Alyoshenka Guest

My Reward Credits have not deposited into my account and it is now 2 days past day.

I have 24,000 reward credits that are in my account at the moment. They were deposit earlier this month and were supposed to auto deposit on the 15th. It is now the 17th and it is 2 DAYS overdue. Please help me get these reward credits coverted/redeemed
    into my account so I may use them like I am supposed to. If I have to wait till April I would like to talk to someone that can fix this quickly.

:)

Alyoshenka, Mar 17, 2018
  2. ssBanksy
    ssBanksy Guest
    Reward credits haven’t been deposited

A couple days ago I redeemed some of my gems for credits before the final day of deposit day and it seems to me that I got my credits deposited into my rewards account but they didn’t get deposited into my Microsoft account since it’s deposit day today.
    What’s going to happen with my credits since today is the last day of deposits before the transition to Microsoft Rewards?

ssBanksy, Mar 17, 2018
  3. dreday84
    dreday84 Guest
    Account needs updating?

My xbox live rewards account says that my account needs updating. I'm not sure why. Ive purchased numerous games in the past month with no problem and my credit card is current. If you could correct the problem so I can have my reward points deposited into
    my xbox live account. Thank you

dreday84, Mar 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Credits are scheduled for deposit by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they
    are deposited by the 15th of th next month.

So if those credits were added early this month, they are scheduled to be deposited at the end of this month. That deposit is scheduled for the 29th.

Smwutches, Mar 17, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: