my reward account is wrong i have been a part of rewards since xbox 360 this needs fixing plz

Discus and support my reward account is wrong i have been a part of rewards since xbox 360 this needs fixing plz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; plz fix this i bought all my games on the market place since the 360 and i have nothing to show for it. 3c6dcf48-045d-464d-b53d-1667601e917d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AK47 WHO R YOU, Dec 26, 2016.

1. my reward account is wrong i have been a part of rewards since xbox 360 this needs fixing plz

plz fix this i bought all my games on the market place since the 360 and i have nothing to show for it.

:)

AK47 WHO R YOU, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Wheres my 3 years worth of rewards

hi Xbox rewards I've been a loyal customer since 2012 my rewards were only updating for 2 yrs I just want the rewards to update so I can get my sizable reward I earned through achievements Xbox gold subscription,and numerous purchases. plZ see this Xbox
    rewards

glennwilliams66, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Iceman829
    Iceman829 Guest
    Reward credits are not being deposited into my account.

I already have posted on the forums here in the past, but nothing has been resolved. The rewards website says my account needs attention and I need to update my information. I go and review my billing address and everything is correct and has been the same
    since before the rewards program began. I don't understand what is wrong and why my account is not receiving the rewards. Please resolve this issue it is quite annoying.

Iceman829, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

my reward account is wrong i have been a part of rewards since xbox 360 this needs fixing plz

Daft Badger, Dec 26, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. COOLKEV273 Win User

XBox Live Rewards Not showing.

my reward points for monthy subsriptions are not being added to my xbox live rewards amount since 2014 when i last used my xbox 360 . i have a xbox one now and been getting live gold subs for the last 6 months so microsoft need to sort this out username
    xbox live account
  7. JTerk438 Win User

Forza Motorsport (Forza 1)

I'm not quite so sure that the Forza Rewards works for Forza 1. You would've had to been online with the game, on the original Xbox back in the day for it to register now.

Anytime, for me anyway, that I play an original Xbox game, it signs me offline, and changes the dashboard screen, because of the difference in the systems.

I could be wrong about the rewards deal, but no original Xbox games can be played online with either the original Xbox or the 360. I know that part first hand. But I forget about the achievements, as it's been about 2 years since I played an old Xbox game
    on my 360.
  8. Trichronic Win User

Xbox Live Problems

I recently upgraded to gold but my rewards account wasn't recognizing it. So I haven't received points or credit for anything I've been doing for about a week. So, I contacted Xbox Live Rewards and they said there is a problem with my live account itself
    that needs fixed first before they can fix my rewards. They did not know what nor say anything else besides that.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Select 3 problem

Since that is not a Xbox Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. If that is part of the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
Thema:

1. my reward account is wrong i have been a part of rewards since xbox 360 this needs fixing plz - Similar Threads - reward account wrong

2. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  3. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  4. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  5. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  6. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  7. My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section: Hi, I hope that someone can help me. For no apparent reason, my rewards account is suspended. I didn’t do anything unusual. I want my account reactivated but I don’t know how. On multiple forums...
  8. Rewards account suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards account suspended: I think my account is suspended. I've read about what actions can get you suspended and I know I haven't done anything wrong. I've already submitted several tickets, but I'm not sure they are...
  9. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  10. Will my reward points deposit soon, or is something wrong with my account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Will my reward points deposit soon, or is something wrong with my account?: My 50k points don't seem to be depositing into my Xbox account. Quick timeline: 11/1 - Bought an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store, and sold my OG on Craigslist. Promo code included 50k in Xbox...