My remote play issues on pc since new update

Discus and support My remote play issues on pc since new update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IntheCloudsgaming, Apr 14, 2024.

1. My remote play issues on pc since new update

I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes...

submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/IntheCloudsgaming, Apr 14, 2024
  2. 34444MichaelHenderso Win User

Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data

I’m having the same issue ever since I updated my iPhone. Remote play works fine on my home network but not when I’m disconnected from that particular network.
  3. lonewolf9603 Win User

Live TV with OTA box, Xbox One cannot input channel correctly

Found the solution! Had to update to firmware V14 to get it to work. Something about the new remote code since Mediasonic updated the remote. I had v10 firmware and it wouldn't work with voice commands, but it does with v14 firmware. The original remote
    has a few issues, but I use a Harmony so it doesn't make much difference. Hope that helps out anyone having the channel number issue.
  4. ShoddyPlum Win User

Windows app unable to detect my xbox series S

Xbox app (PC) Remote play option disappeared been using it for over a month Trouble shooting I have done

on console I have double checked remote features are enabled/cleared alternative mac address/reset keep games and apps/checked for updates.

on PC side I have repaired/reset Xbox app/ and Xbox insider hub checked for window updates/App updates and the last thing I tried was pin hole reset with my modem. I have Xbox series x

Remote play icon is all working fine on Xbox One and mobile just not PC Please Help Notice this issue at 10.30am 10/10/2022
  5. Mac41Two Win User

Signing to x box for windows

I appreciate all of your information, but, since I will be updating my OS to windows 10, or 11, if I am able to with this old pc, there is really no sense for me to reinstall windows 8.1. My only concern is, making sure I install a new OS correctly. So, I may just ask for a remote assistance tech to get on my PC, and do it for me.
  6. reckoner22 Win User

Disconnected from Cloud Gaming Session

I'm having the exact same issue.

iOS Xbox app works fine with remote play.

Brand new Windows 10 PC causes the error.
Thema:

My remote play issues on pc since new update

1. My remote play issues on pc since new update - Similar Threads - remote play issues

2. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  3. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Issues: Hi All I have enabled remote play features on my xbox and using a handheld PC to connect to it using the xbox app. It connects intermittenly only from the handheld PC. It might work every second...
  4. Xbox Remote Play connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connection issues.: I'm having a small, but annoying problem with the Xbox Remote Play feature, in the sense that every so often, probably once or twice every hour or 2, it'll say that it disconnected and then...
  5. Remote play issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue: When i connect to the remote play from pc and start it and i enter the Xbox homepage the screen starts getting pixeled and can't see anything 3de69956-cee9-4f72-8272-b58b8fd59601
  6. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote Play Issues: I'm going on vacation soon and I want to play Sonic Frontiers whilst I'm away. I've been trying Remote Play lately and there were varying results on which connection I used. Using my home Wi-Fi...
  7. Remote play issue with series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play issue with series X.: My series X is in standby mode and using the xbox app I'm trying to connect on my android pixel 8 for remote play. It keeps giving me the "try again later" message over and over. If I turn my X on...
  8. Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(: Hi, So when I open up the Xbox app and went onto remote play it appears a black screen with no audio and yes I went to settings in order to setup this feature but I won’t work what do I do...
  9. Xbox remote play to PC resolution issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox remote play to PC resolution issue: I am trying to use remote play from my Xbox One S to my Windows 11 PC. Both are on stable, wired connections. When I open the remote play on the Xbox app on PC, the image is compressed to the...
  10. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related: Hardware: Xbox Series S Game: Cyberpunk 2077 with the latest 2.0 update Summary: This isn't a network issue and I have no issues with remote play on any other game I've tried. Cyberpunk 2077...