My region is set to United States (English). Why is Microsoft trying to charge me in...

Discus and support My region is set to United States (English). Why is Microsoft trying to charge me in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My region is set to United States (English). Why is Microsoft trying to charge me in rupees instead of US Dollars when I try to resubscribe to PC Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NathanBrown875, Dec 11, 2022.

1. My region is set to United States (English). Why is Microsoft trying to charge me in...

My region is set to United States (English). Why is Microsoft trying to charge me in rupees instead of US Dollars when I try to resubscribe to PC Game Pass?

:)

NathanBrown875, Dec 11, 2022
  2. rangerjoery Win User

Fable 3 - Language issue

i have found my own way to change to english subs and language no bug in content

change the region setting to english speaking country like united states or united kingdom download the content again do change the system language to english (united states)

this method helped me get rid of french content in fable 3

do change it back to your region after download ;)
  3. benclark6 Win User

I'm buying destiny 2 silver on the Xbox store and the description is in Saudi Arabian but my language is set to english. Is this normal?

I've just kept the language as English but changed language region to english (United States) kept location to United Kingdom and the keyboard and dictation is English (United States) and that's fixed it
  4. rangerjoery Win User

Spanish instead of English

is your region spanish in the settings ?

u may change it to english region like united states or united kingdom.

tell me if that solved it.

but remember if u want to buy somithing in the store change it back to original country or u may have problems
  5. eSilverStrike Win User

Not detecting my billing information for my Account on Xbox.xom

Good Idea, I will try it...

It says English (Canada) on all of the pages except on the Page after I click "Change Payment Options".

This goes to the Xbox live Billing contact information page. This page region is English (United States). When I click on this in the lower left it allows me to select a new region. I click English (Canada) but it goes right back to the Billing Contact information
    page for English (United States) so unfortunately it doesn't work.

I already have my billing account information set which works fine on Xbox.com with Xbox One purchases but not when I try to purchase Xbox 360 software. (or download the free gold games)
  6. PhydomiR Win User

Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta

I think i have the solution for this.

Your language setting and region setting in Windows 10 must match. I've had my region on The Netherlands and language on English (US) and it would not show the text. I installed the Dutch language pack and after that the text would show, in Dutch. I then
    change my region to United States and the language to English, and now the text is showing in English.
Thema:

My region is set to United States (English). Why is Microsoft trying to charge me in...

1. My region is set to United States (English). Why is Microsoft trying to charge me in... - Similar Threads - region set United

2. Egypt is not listed in the region settings how it can be added?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Egypt is not listed in the region settings how it can be added?: Why Egypt is not listed in region settings selection? 86fa8a7e-d1b4-4ce1-9362-500343d5ebf6
  3. Gold live subscription set up in wrong region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold live subscription set up in wrong region: I redeemed Xbox Gold Live vouchers bought in Australia, but somehow the Gold Live subscription thinks it's in the UK. My profile is set to my home, Australia. Now i cannot make any changes to this...
  4. When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass.: Hello, When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass. But if I change it to the United States it lets me enter the page. If I try to put my region on...
  5. buy jet set radio region problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buy jet set radio region problem: hello..i try to buy jet set radio for my xbox series s on marketplace.. but when i pressed buy it said not valid for my region. is there any way around to settle this?...
  6. Console set to language Dutch (region Netherlands) is resulting in games downloading...

in XboX Insiders
    Console set to language Dutch (region Netherlands) is resulting in games downloading...: Hi, I first noticed that after I downloaded Planet Coaster Console edition that the language of the game was in Portuguese, I had to switch the console language to English to be able to download...
  7. Error 0x803F8001 - nothing makes this go away (Region set correctly)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x803F8001 - nothing makes this go away (Region set correctly): I'm completely stuck on this error. I have an active account on my PC. I am trying to play Microsoft games that are still available on Xbox Game Pass (Outer Worlds). My region is set correctly to...
  8. New Xbox has region set to US and can,t change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox has region set to US and can,t change.: As per the title i have brought a new xbox today and have signed it in on my existing MS account which is and always has been UK based however my xbox account is showing in US dollars and is...
  9. Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly: I moved from UK to Spain and updated my billing, contact details in Microsoft/Xbox profile accordingly, but when trying to purchase xbox360 game in xbox store I'm being asked to enter UK address...
  10. i cannot buy games when the region is set to Puerto rico, why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot buy games when the region is set to Puerto rico, why is that?: i cannot buy games with the region set to Puerto rico and i also tried it on my phone, laptop, desktop and tablet but it keeps saying PUR authentication failure. I have two different payment...