my refunds been approved but i have not received money

Discus and support my refunds been approved but i have not received money in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by : , Mar 5, 2024.

1. : 
    :  Guest

i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money.

:)

: , Mar 5, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi : , my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I hope this helps.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello : ,

Did you check your refund status?
  4. Aaron Watson Win User

Why is the money not returned for a refund and I still can own the game?

The refund request was approved on 1/13/24 and still hasn't been processed. I have already spoke to Xbox support and all they did was resend the refund request in again and approved it, but I still didn't receive my money back
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Game refund money didn’t come back and can’t refund dlc content

I attempted to refund for one game and two dlcs my 10 yr old son bought online. The game was approved but still have not received the money, but the dlcs were not approved. This is not abuse of the refund system as we do need the money back, and would like to know how I can reappear for the refund please

Thank you
    How long ago was the refund approved? It can take 3-5 business days (or longer depending on your bank) after the refund is approved before your bank would reflect the refund on their end.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Refund approved but money not received

Hi there Niti, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If the refund was approved by Xbox more than 5 business days ago (taking into account that Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days), and you have received an email notifying you of the approval, then please respond to that email. This is the only way to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

However, if you haven't received any email notification of your refund approval, you should contact Xbox Support directly for further assistance. They are the only ones who can help you with this problem.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or information about refunds for other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. my refunds been approved but i have not received money - Similar Threads - refunds been approved

2. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  5. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  6. I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...: I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a week what do i do 6ce6abc7-daed-4abc-9df9-e35928712af6
  7. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried: Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to...
  8. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  9. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  10. My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.: Hey, I requested a refund on 1-4-24, it was approved on 1-6-24. That night my microsoft reward balance dropped, however I still have access to the games and I haven't recieved cash back. What's...