My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

Discus and support My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bobby Murry Montana, Jan 30, 2024.

1. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

So I wanted to know was going on with it

:)

Bobby Murry Montana, Jan 30, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hello again Bobby, please try doing the things I mentioned in my previous response so they can assist you.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Bobby, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please take in mind that the time it takes for refunds to be reflected in your bank account after the refund is approved is generally between 3 to 5 business days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are non-business days). This time may vary depending on each bank, some of them may take longer to process the refund money and others may process them faster.

If the refund was approved by Xbox more than 5 business days ago, please respond to the email you received notifying you of the refund approval. This is the only way to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

If, for any reason, you haven't received any email notifying you of the refund approval, please contact Xbox Support directly for further assistance, since they are the only ones who can help you with this problem.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or information about refunds for other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Bobby Murry Montana Win User

The refund was for my Microsoft account and they said it was approved like a a month ago
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game pass

Has the refund request been approved yet? It can typically take 3 to 5 business days to receive the refund after the refund was approved.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

I haven't receive my refund yet

Thema:

1. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet - Similar Threads - refund was approved

2. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  3. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  4. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  7. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  8. Refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund approved but money not received: I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f
  9. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  10. I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...: I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a week what do i do 6ce6abc7-daed-4abc-9df9-e35928712af6