My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.

Discus and support My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, I requested a refund on 1-4-24, it was approved on 1-6-24. That night my microsoft reward balance dropped, however I still have access to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rangerr77, Jan 18, 2024.

1. Rangerr77
    Rangerr77 Guest

My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.

Hey,

I requested a refund on 1-4-24, it was approved on 1-6-24. That night my microsoft reward balance dropped, however I still have access to the games and I haven't recieved cash back.

What's the next step? I've tried calling support but all they said was "wait."

Is anyone else facing this issue?

:)

Rangerr77, Jan 18, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your refund request.

This seems to be an ongoing issue and a lot of gamers were also complaining about the same refund problem recently.

Usually, it will take 3 - 7 business days (excluding weekends and due to the ongoing refund delay) to have the refunded amount reflected on your payment method depending on your bank.

Since you haven't received your refund yet and you have already reached out to Xbox Support, you may try to contact your payment provider/bank for a follow-up with your refund request.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game pass

Has the refund request been approved yet? It can typically take 3 to 5 business days to receive the refund after the refund was approved.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Refunds

Hello again, the refund request may take up to 72 hours to be approved, if approved it may take up to 5 business days for the refund to be made.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Refund issues

How long has it been since you submitted the refund request? It typically takes about 72 hours to receive a decision on whether or not it's been approved and then 3-5 business days for the refund.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

refund issue

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Xbox, how are you today? Hope you're well.

The refund works that way, after the refund request is made, it can be approved or not, after approved, you receive a notification that your refund request has been approved and Microsoft asks for 7 days to actually refund the amount spent.

When the refund is made, you are also notified via email, and from then on, Microsoft asks for up to 3 business days for the amount to appear for you, however, if the purchase was made using your credit card, the refund will be available on your credit card bill within 7 business days at max.
Thema:

1. My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up. - Similar Threads - refund request was

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. I requested a refund but haven’t received

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested a refund but haven’t received: I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before! It was also accepted...
  7. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  8. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  9. refund request

in XBoX on Windows
    refund request: My refund request was approved on January 11th and still waiting for refund . [img] d1b4b68f-e7c4-45c9-bbfd-46ba5adeb79a
  10. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....