My Recon 200 Turtle Beach Headphones are Not Working

Discus and support My Recon 200 Turtle Beach Headphones are Not Working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought these things yesterday and have done everything within my power to attempt to get these to work, I've restarted my Xbox countless times,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HazmatGaming209, May 17, 2020.

1. My Recon 200 Turtle Beach Headphones are Not Working

I just bought these things yesterday and have done everything within my power to attempt to get these to work, I've restarted my Xbox countless times, Used 4 different controllers, Updated my audio settings, Unplugged and plugged back in and even cleaned
    the Jack but still I cannot speak in Xbox Party Chat nor can I hear anyone, I can only hear the game.

I attempted to use it on My Dad's Xbox and it worked there but despite even using his controller it doesn't seem to work on my Xbox, I seriously need some assistance.

:)

HazmatGaming209, May 17, 2020
  2. BasDe Gamme Win User

Mic not working at all

problem solved... i trade my headphone for turtle beach recon 50 and now its working! :)

Thanks for the help
  3. PinkAngel XD Win User

I just bought these things yesterday and have done everything within my power to attempt to get these to work, I've restarted my Xbox countless times, Used 4 different controllers, Updated my audio settings, Unplugged and plugged back in and even cleaned
    the Jack but still I cannot speak in Xbox Party Chat nor can I hear anyone, I can only hear the game.

I attempted to use it on My Dad's Xbox and it worked there but despite even using his controller it doesn't seem to work on my Xbox, I seriously need some assistance.
    When you say "updated audio settings" do you mean you have gone to the System category by hitting the home button and scrolling all the way right, selected "Audio" and made sure your mic was on and your volume is set to at least the middle for the line where
    you see a controller and a person (party symbol)?
  4. Hassan Patel Win User

Controller loses audio when connecting to volcano precision steeting

Steering Wheel Volkano VX-136-BKRD

It is for Xbox range

Turtle Beach headphones recon 70x
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

No game sound on headset.

Does your headphones come with any kind of way to update the headphones?

Is the game volume turned down? and lastly how are you plugging the headphones in, directly into the controller or through an audio adaptor?

Check all those sources for sure to see if they are working correctly, you might also need to try to do a hard restart on you console. Also here is a link to the
    Recon 200 Turtle Beach
    website that might have some better advise on fixing the issue.
  6. P1MPST1K6969 Win User

Turtle beach recon 200 not working

Ight yo i figured it out. I had to update my controller would have been helpful if id have gotten a more human response tho. That way i probably would have been told what to do from the jump instead of just given a couple articles to read that
    might solve my issue.
Thema:

1. My Recon 200 Turtle Beach Headphones are Not Working - Similar Threads - Recon 200 Turtle

2. I'm having problems with my ear force recon 200

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having problems with my ear force recon 200: Good afternoon. I'm writing this in regards to my headset not working while I'm playing. I cant hear anyone in game chat, in party chat, or om discord. Also sometimes they can't hear me. Can you...
  3. Recon 200 Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recon 200 Headset: I accidentally had my headset switched to PS4 on my xbox and when I switched it back, the mic was all messed up and my friend said she was echoing back to herself....
  4. turtle beach recon 200

in XBoX on Consoles
    turtle beach recon 200: Hello im worried about my headset because the mic is becoming very loose and i can black inside it. My headset is a white turtle beach recon 200. cc4a6d71-ae69-4875-a670-ac5814c4317c
  5. Turtle beach recon 200

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach recon 200: I recently purchased turtle beach recon 200 for my switch but, I also pre ordered the series X. I was wondering if this headset will be compatible with the new Series X controller?...
  6. Turtle beach recon 200 no game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach recon 200 no game audio: The mic works perfect i hear party chat clear and eveything My problem is no matter what i do i am not getting any game audio ive tried all settings, controller updates hard console resets...
  7. Turtle Beach PX24/Recon 200 Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach PX24/Recon 200 Issues: Yesterday I was in an xbox one party and my PX24 worked fine but when I went back on xbox later that night the audio from my headset wasn’t picked up in the party chat. I switched to an xbox brand...
  8. Headset (turtle beaches recon 200)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset (turtle beaches recon 200): I have a problem with my headset.... after I updated my controller the game noise in my headset just stopped working but i can hear other people talking in the lobby and thats it, they cant even...
  9. Turtle beach recon 200 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach recon 200 not working: Okay so i turned my xbox controller off to run downstairs and grab some food. Come back 5 mins later, turn my controller on, headset light comes on just as normal except i cant hear anything....
  10. Turtle beach Recon 200 problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach Recon 200 problems: I'm having problems setting up this headset with my Xbox One S. I believe it can be plugged directly into the 3.5mm Jack but this does not work. Also, I believe there is supposed to be an audio...