My RB button stopped working out the blue.

Discus and support My RB button stopped working out the blue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently replaced my son controller as well because of the same issue. I’m having the exact same problem now Series X and series S I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KJF4211, May 10, 2023.

1. KJF4211
    KJF4211 Guest

I just recently replaced my son controller as well because of the same issue. I’m having the exact same problem now Series X and series S I’ve tried all troubleshooting solutions and get the same results.. how can I fix this problem. Without having to purchase another controller as well as taking it apart ?

:)

KJF4211, May 10, 2023
  2. Krazy Crayon Win User

RB Button stopped working

I have the same issue with my day one controller that MS sent me as a replacement...MS took a step back with this controller
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Cant download my profile on my xbox

OK. Sign out by pressing the GUIDE button then the blue (X) button, go two clicks right to Settings, then System, then Storage. Hover over the hard drive and press LB-RB-X-LB-RB-X to clear out the update, then and reinstall it.
  4. Im Corzyy x Win User

Xbox 360 Black controller problem.

Just some minutes ago the B button stopped working. And when i resynced the controller the B Button worked ! But the RB And the Y Button is still not responding.
  5. Deutschland Spy Win User

Cannot download profile?

Hi, sometimes this happens because of system software error, please try re-installing the system software, and see if this helps. To do this, Sign out by pressing the GUIDE button then the blue X button, go two clicks right to settings, system, storage.
    Over the hard drive and press LB-RB-X-LB-RB-X to clear out the update, and then reinstall it.
  6. C0BRA STYLE Win User

Just stopped working out of the blue

Prior to today, when it recognized the command "Xbox Watch <channel name>" I would see it entering the digits for the channel in the cable box's overlay. I no longer see that happening even though it recognizes my voice command (and obviously nothing happens
    as a result).
Thema:

1. My RB button stopped working out the blue. - Similar Threads - button stopped working

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  4. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  5. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  6. All my buttons except for my joysticks suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my buttons except for my joysticks suddenly stopped working: I was driving around in nfs when my xbox controller suddenly turned off. When i turned it back on again all the buttons except the joysticks had stopped working. I have already tried the usual...
  7. All xbox series s controller buttons stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    All xbox series s controller buttons stopped working: I was playing a game when the controller suddenly stopped working, the only buttons that are now registered are the one that dont have to be pressed fully, the joysticks and triggers, the rest of...
  8. All the buttons of my xbox series S/X controller stopped working. What happened?

in XBoX on Consoles
    All the buttons of my xbox series S/X controller stopped working. What happened?: Two days ago, my controller was working fine, until next day suddenly all the buttons stopped working: X, A, B, Y, the whole D-pad and both R1 and L1, but the joysticks are working, the xbox...
  9. Buttons in my contoller completly stopped working but joysticks still do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buttons in my contoller completly stopped working but joysticks still do: Today the buttons on my xbox controller completly stopped working, they had been sticking for a couple of days but today they unstook but they now dont work at all, the home button and joysticks...
  10. I was playing rust on Xbox and then boom my controller stops working the q only buttons...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing rust on Xbox and then boom my controller stops working the q only buttons...: How do I fix the controller and how can I play it again a529b7f5-cbd7-47a9-932c-b4c6b07b8967