My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.

Discus and support My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started playing Asphalt 9 on my mobile and I downloaded it on my PC so that I could link the accounts but I then tried to sign in with my Xbox on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by amit kumar_314, Aug 29, 2023.

1. My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.

I started playing Asphalt 9 on my mobile and I downloaded it on my PC so that I could link the accounts but I then tried to sign in with my Xbox on my mobile but the only two options were for me to use facebook or google play services. My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.

:)

amit kumar_314, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Amit *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Unfortunately it is not possible,and as mentioned the game does not have cross platform.

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. Scott Bull Win User

Asphalt 9 currently doesn't support cross-platform progress.

If it's on Windows Phone 10 you might have some luck here but unfortunately if you're trying to sync it with Android, iOS, or Switch then you're out of luck.

The only possible course of action would be to tell GameLoft that you want to see cross-playform progress.

It's certainly a feature I'd love to see too.
  4. АзаматГиза Win User

Asphalt 9 Xbox mobile login

Asphalt 9 doesn't support cross-play or cross save, meaning that Xbox & PC, Switch, Android, and iOS all have their own saves and subscriptions.
    And if the game is run as an Android application under Windows 11?
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

unfortunately this game is from Gameloft and the progress is separate and independent.
  6. Scott Bull Win User

Asphalt 9 doesn't support cross-play or cross save, meaning that Xbox & PC, Switch, Android, and iOS all have their own saves and subscriptions.
Thema:

1. My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP. - Similar Threads - question ACCESS LOGIN

2. Remote access play question

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote access play question: If on my account I have remote play enabled and my son on same Xbox but different account turns remote play off. Do I lose access of remote play on the Xbox since he turned that setting off on his...
  3. Payday 3 Beta question about access.

in XboX Insiders
    Payday 3 Beta question about access.: When will xbox insiders get access to payday 3 beta install? exactly at the specified time? i was asking because i’m staring at my xbox looking for any prompt or something to install. submitted...
  4. xbox dev mode remote access question?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox dev mode remote access question?: So basically I wanted to know if there was a way to access your xbox through your android phone, like the same way you would run .exe add your credentials so on through your pc? submitted by...
  5. All access question

in XBoX Accessibility
    All access question: Hello, I have an all access subscription with xbox sx, and game pass ultimate. My question is- Am I having a game pass on PC also? I heard that game pass is linked with xbox console, but this is...
  6. Question to insiders with access to Chromium Edge regarding web applications and background...

in XboX Insiders
    Question to insiders with access to Chromium Edge regarding web applications and background...: Installing webapplications as standalone apps? Does the new Chromium Edge support installing sites/webapps as standalone applications, e.g. Twitter or Pocket Casts as standalone application as if...
  7. All Access Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All Access Question: I am a current subscriber to Game Pass Ultimate. I recently purchased a Xbox Series X on the All Access Plan. It shows on my account I redeemed the included the Game Pass Ultimate. Do I need to...
  8. Xbox Series S All Access Question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S All Access Question.: I am thinking of getting the xbox series s on the xbox all access deal rather then paying £250 straight as i feel it would save me money at christmas time etc. But if i get the all access, what...
  9. Xbox all access question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox all access question: If I order the Xbox Series X through Xbox all access option will my paid year and a half of Ultimate Game Pass be bumped for 2 years? 1bd1d146-9ddc-4425-8e49-82994deccfc0
  10. Xbox All-Access Upgrade Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All-Access Upgrade Question: I couldn't quite find anything on this and wasn't sure who exactly to ask, so here goes. I ended up getting an Xbox One X through the All Access program in November of 2019 through Amazon. When I...