My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??

Discus and support My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got suspended for two days because I told someone a bad word I had reasons to because he was bullying me for no reason because I didn’t do anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ana C2, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Ana C2
    Ana C2 Guest

I got suspended for two days because I told someone a bad word I had reasons to because he was bullying me for no reason because I didn’t do anything to him and he was saying bad about my family and my daughter . That’s not right

:)

Ana C2, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Don't worry, Ana C, we are at your service. Remember that if you have any other questions, you can create a new publication and we will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Ana C2 Win User

Thank you so much I really appreciate your help that’s really sweet of you. I got suspended two days starting today and 4 November around 7 o’clock. Of course I’m unsuspension. It’s Sunday I did the appeal but apparently they denied it. It’s my word against his apparently. But hopefully it worked out when I go back on. Thanks again.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Ana C, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry for this situation but you're right, that's not right as you say, but it's also not right to insult other people so you were probably suspended for that. I want to remind you that this is a Microsoft community support forum, therefore I am a gamer like you, I do not belong to Microsoft.

Having said that, I would like you to go to the following link where you can see if you are eligible for an appeal of your suspension, so this problem can be resolved.

Enforcement: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

I also want to remind you that support cannot resolve these types of problems/suspensions since the team in charge is Enforcement only.

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can someone review my suspension please??

So that means your suspension will end on 11/21/2024. The strikes will expire and you will go back to 0 strikes on 05/20/2024. Sorry if I misspoke earlier.
  6. Kodaemon Win User

Looks like your credit card is expiring soon

Same annoying problem here. The card expires in 2024 - yeah, "soon" indeed. The card information is submitted correctly in my Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ?? - Similar Threads - question expiration May

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  9. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  10. Repair and services question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair and services question: When you send a product like a controller in for repair with its controller box does Microsoft return back the controller in the box you sent it in with? Just asking because I'm sending out my...