My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One

Discus and support My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having trouble trying to log in to older Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One . I think it may been something with me changing my username. I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jugger5198, Jul 4, 2023.

1. Jugger5198
    Jugger5198 Guest

I am having trouble trying to log in to older Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One . I think it may been something with me changing my username. I went to PlayBrycearoni to and it says it to fix it uninstall and reinstall I've done this twice and its not still working

:)

Jugger5198, Jul 4, 2023
  2. Jugger5198 Win User

There is no error code, Just a message it says...Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console, To fix this install it again ....

And I change my username two weeks ago

+----
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Jugger5198, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you’re having some trouble when playing backwards compatible games on your Xbox One. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I want to ask the following questions:
    Are you seeing an error code, or what’s the current message you’re seeing?
    When did you change your gamertag, today?
    What procedures you tried to fix this inconvenience prior to your post creation?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Thanks for the additional information.

Please try the following possible solution:

1. Remove your profile from your console. Make sure to know your credentials.

2. Perform a physical power cycle by disconnecting the power cable

"Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on."

3. Add your profile on the console and verify if the problem has been solved.

You can find the same steps in the article below
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  5. Marcchair Win User

Can you make a guest account to play portal 2 local coop?

I think this is more a question of “how do I make a guest account on 360 backwards compatible games” since I have this issue with all my 360 games on xbox one so is there a way to add guest accounts on 360 games when playing on xbox one? because from my experience it’s not as easy as adding a guest account on xbox one
  6. Killn The Drama Win User

connecter un compte Xbox 360

There's his question in English.

Hello everyone

I have a small problem how does one account connected to your Xbox 360 console (which was never used in Xbox Live) has one though?

Because I just resevoir internet. So before I did not play live, I just have my player account on Xbox 360
Thema:

1. My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One - Similar Threads - question fix 360

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  6. Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...: When I noticed it started to not work I tried to remove the bumper button but damaged it and now I'm worried if it is still going to be under warranty. 8e32780d-71e9-4eaf-88fd-969f19598914
  7. Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!: I’m at wits end with your controllers microsoft. I will put this in mind that I am VERY gentle with your 180 dollar piece of [mod removed] series 2 controller. All 8 of them that I had to replace...
  8. Question: how to fix frames dropping

in XboX Insiders
    Question: how to fix frames dropping: Does anyone know how to fix the frames dropping on Cloud play? Over the last week or so it has been brutal. Happening every 20 seconds or so submitted by /u/The_Diesel4 [link] [comments]
  9. (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time

in XboX Insiders
    (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time: The main reason I bought xbox PC pass was so I could play Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I have looked around the internet and have not found a solution for Skyrim's random crashes. I have tried every...
  10. Question about a fix in Series X updates - Seagate Expansion Drive

in XboX Insiders
    Question about a fix in Series X updates - Seagate Expansion Drive: Hello folks. I’ve been following and seeing quite a bit of updates rolling out. Has the network connection issue with the Seagate expansion drive been corrected? The one where the card knocks the...