My PXN V10 wheel has stopped working in F1 22 and FH 5

Discus and support My PXN V10 wheel has stopped working in F1 22 and FH 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've seen similar posts regarding Logitech wheels and having the same problem. The wheel is no longer recognized by either game. It works fine in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeB7008, Oct 26, 2022.

1. MikeB7008
    MikeB7008 Guest

I've seen similar posts regarding Logitech wheels and having the same problem.

The wheel is no longer recognized by either game. It works fine in other titles, ACC, AC, FH4 and F1 2020.

Is there a bug fix for this yet?

:)

MikeB7008, Oct 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite Mikeb7008

You're not alone on this one, i saw some players reporting this. But it seems that is happening with specific wheels. Like the G920

But right now isn't an specific fix for this problem. Please report this appropriately to the Xbox team
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Don't forget to be as detailed as possible
  3. kobruhbair Win User

Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022

I use a Fanatec Porsche Turbo S wheel. I was able to get the new update through Xbox Insiders. My steering wheel inputs are now working, but I do not have any force feedback in F1 2021 and F1 22. My wheel works as expected in other games, but it's just these two where my wheel has no force feedback.
  4. FDdownunder Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Slow Load When Steering Wheel Connected

Josef,

Not sure how Forza is connected to the XBOX support teams, but this issue is not just Forza related. F1 22 and 21 have the same problem and possibly other racing wheel games (We only have FH5 and F1-22 atm).

This issue has been reported by numerous users under the EA Network support page. Seems the latest XBOX OS has introduced a bug where racing games won't work anymore with wheels attached. As soon as you disconnect the wheel, the game works OK again using a XBOX controller.

XBOX One S | Thrustmaster TX | F1 22 | Forza H5
  5. Francisco Yebra Ferr Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

Thank you for your post. Yes I have the same problem since xbox actualization. I have tested Firza Horizon 4, 5, Forza Motorsport 6, 7 and with two wheels: PXN v10 and Fanatec ClubSportBase. Horribly slow and if you disconect the wheel and conect the gamepad...

Notidying this to MS is a frustratung task... I've tried 6 times in different ways bot nothing has been done...

Does anybody know if Microsoft has solved this or plans when will they do so?

Thank you very much in advance
  6. Yuri Nk. Win User

PXN V10 not working

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C. Welcome to the community.

Hello Jays, I don't know if you've tried any procedure on your console, if you haven't tried it, follow the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
Thema:

1. My PXN V10 wheel has stopped working in F1 22 and FH 5 - Similar Threads - PXN V10 wheel

2. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  3. My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...: My Wheel must show a Green light when conected to a Xbox but instead shows a blue light that wouldn't change, I was thinking of a rig pins problem. I also Tried updating It to the newest version...
  4. Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I...: Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I connected it to the Xbox, it does not work (I connected it according to the Totoril in the steering wheel box)....
  5. pxn v9

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    pxn v9: So i have been useing my pxn v9 for a while and its been good but a couple days ago it started acting bad and it would turn, blink really fast and then turn off. I have triend installing firmwares...
  6. How do I fix PXN V9 turning on for a second then turning off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix PXN V9 turning on for a second then turning off?: I’ve had my PXN V9 for months, I know how to connect it the right way not so much on the programming. I’ve recently haven’t played it on my console(Xbox) and my Pxn is a wired connected. So I...
  7. pxn v10 blinking light

in XBoX on Consoles
    pxn v10 blinking light: so my pxn v10 connects and works for 5 minutes but then it starts blinking green and disconnects does anyone know what i can do to fix this i also have a video i can show you if you want...
  8. hi when i connect my pxn v10 to my xbox one s it works for 5 minutes then a blue light...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi when i connect my pxn v10 to my xbox one s it works for 5 minutes then a blue light...: hi when i connect my pxn v10 to my xbox one s it works for 5 minutes then a blue light starts to blink on it then it turns off. what can i do to solve this? 893276bc-13a8-4281-8832-cc0607f38627
  9. Pxn-v9 disconnect in mid race

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pxn-v9 disconnect in mid race: Why my pxn-v9 steering wheels always disconnect while i’m still in game for a few minutes in ps4. I try to unplug and plug the steering usb to make the steering run back. It was annoyying for me.....
  10. PXN V10 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PXN V10 not working: I got a pxn v10 steering wheel shifter and pedal for my xbox one, I used to have xbox one first generation and it worked with the wheel but after a month or 2 it stopped working, never worked...