My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...

Discus and support My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Wheel must show a Green light when conected to a Xbox but instead shows a blue light that wouldn't change, I was thinking of a rig pins problem. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jose Luis Moreno1, Jan 13, 2024.

1. My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...

My Wheel must show a Green light when conected to a Xbox but instead shows a blue light that wouldn't change, I was thinking of a rig pins problem. I also Tried updating It to the newest version of the fireware, didn't work. If you Connect the wheel to a PC It should be a red light but, Guess what? Its blue too, i don't have a PS4 where I can try the wheel , in PS the light should be blue as It Is rn , but i don't think it would work either

Things I Tried:

- Connecting everything as PXN says in order.

- Update the wheel to the last Fireware Update.

- Cleabing the Rig Pins with a special product for pins.

- Let the wheel rest for 2 months.

- (Connect the Xbox controller wouldn't world)

:)

Jose Luis Moreno1, Jan 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...