My purchased game says that I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled

Discus and support My purchased game says that I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game Star Wars Battlefront 2, which I recently deleted was showing a problem saying I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled even though I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FaZe Raptor587, Jan 3, 2020.

1. My purchased game says that I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled

My game Star Wars Battlefront 2, which I recently deleted was showing a problem saying I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled even though I was using a disc.I have been with Xbox since 360 and the problem has never occurred. Xbox support how can I
    solve this issue?

:)

FaZe Raptor587, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Noahgriff Win User

Hello, did an error code come with this?
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Ensure the disc is clean before playing it
  4. Kev7420 Win User

I think you should try to reset your console
  5. SephirothZenpie Win User

Gears of War 4 limited edition Bundle does not come with gears of war 1-3 and judgement

I made this purchase after cancelling my own pre order of the ultimate edition. I regret it now, because I don't have that code.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Cancelling pre-order games?

Hi, as the Ambassador says you can cancel the pre-order by contacting Xbox support, I would recommend you call them by phone.

support.xbox.com/.../pre-order-faq

Can I cancel a pre-order?

Yes, before we release the game, you can cancel your pre-order by contacting Xbox Support.
Thema:

1. My purchased game says that I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled - Similar Threads - purchased game says

2. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  3. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  4. I have purchased a game but the console is saying I have not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a game but the console is saying I have not: If I have purchased a game, why is it saying I need to purchase the game and deleted all my pre ordered skins and weapons? df73444b-e03c-421e-8e41-a921105a7fad
  5. Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early': I purchased the deluxe edition for Xbox Series S due to the early access, and when I try and launch the game it is telling me I'm 'Too Early'. bc1caa4d-74dc-4115-9f15-f56d3bad5d40
  6. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas d39a622b-effd-41b6-9023-b1bcfb12feab
  7. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas 978bbb43-e3df-4b20-823a-2bca087c69ee
  8. How can I get/access a game we purchased as it continuously says "try again later"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get/access a game we purchased as it continuously says "try again later"?: Hello! We purchased Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack for our son. However, there is a message being displayed which says "Try again later. We're having problems obtaining your content at this...
  9. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...
  10. I cannot purchase a "add-on" for a game because the store is bugged saying I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase a "add-on" for a game because the store is bugged saying I already own it...: Hello, I attempted to buy a DLC for a game (farming simulator 22 to be specific) and I was unable to do so because the store thinks I already own the DLC. I never bought the DLC and I checked my...