My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account

Discus and support My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Recently while I was logged into my Xbox account on my ipad, i made a 20 dollar purchase of some coins in Minecraft, and at the time it did go through,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by chicken:nugget, Dec 25, 2019.

1. My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account

Recently while I was logged into my Xbox account on my ipad, i made a 20 dollar purchase of some coins in Minecraft, and at the time it did go through, but there was difficulty with the purchase switching to my device, not my account. The next morning, all
    purchases had been lost, and I checked my email and there was a bill confirming the purchase. I have tried updating my iPad, logging in and out, and turning my system on and off, but was wary not to delete the app with the device glitch. Please help me. I
    also checked billing Xbox account but it didn’t show anything at all.

TDLR ; Made a confirmed purchase on an account, it sort of worked for a night, then the next morning it vanished, but still billed me.

:)

chicken:nugget, Dec 25, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account