My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game

Discus and support My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How come when I purchased 2k24 it was declined yet I was still able to install the game? 179cedc7-6b37-45e7-be63-4e81a83dc797 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Riley Stacey-Sullivan, Sep 8, 2023.

1. My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game

How come when I purchased 2k24 it was declined yet I was still able to install the game?

:)

Riley Stacey-Sullivan, Sep 8, 2023
  2. Rodelio P. Win User

My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game

Hi Riley!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  3. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi Riley!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

It's possible that the installation of the game started before the purchase was declined, or that the installation was completed using a different payment method. However, I would recommend checking your account to ensure that the purchase was not processed and that you were not charged for the game. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know.

Greetings,

RodelioP.
  4. ����12 Win User

Black ops 4 pre order

this is the account i pre ordered it on and i went to my purchase history, it says it was declined. but how was i able to play both betas if it was declined and it took the money out of my bank account? no offence sir but im getting frustrated with this.
  5. Joel Galan1 Win User

Why can't I play modern warfare 3 story mode when I purchased the pre order 2 months ago

When I verified the transaction it shows that it was declined. But that makes no sense because if I did not purchase the game then how come I have the mw3 downloaded on my XS HARD DRIVE... and how come I played the beta. When you can only play beta if you purchased the game. If I'm correct. Looks like I'm getting the ROD. 😞 Very disappointing...
  6. Sawyer Dunn Win User

Why don’t it let me play 2k24

My Xbox series x 2k24 game won't install and says I have to buy the game for like 30 to 40$ when I have the disc
Thema:

1. My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game - Similar Threads - purchase 2k24 was

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  10. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...