My Punchcard is not adding up

Discus and support My Punchcard is not adding up in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I preordered 3 digital games for this punchcard and only two are acknowledged as preordered. What's up with that? The games are Call of Duty Infinite... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DestructionAJ, Nov 27, 2016.

1. My Punchcard is not adding up

I preordered 3 digital games for this punchcard and only two are acknowledged as preordered. What's up with that?

The games are Call of Duty Infinite Warfare(acknowledged), Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2(preordered October 6), and Final Fantasy XV(acknowledged)

Is there an error on your part?

:)

DestructionAJ, Nov 27, 2016
  2. AtrumMihi
    AtrumMihi Guest
    Preorder punchcard

I never received my rewards for the preorder punchcard. The 3 games showed up as preordered on the punchcard but no points.

AtrumMihi, Nov 27, 2016
  3. Stats not adding up in my player?

Hey I just have a quick question, in my player mode, my team made it to the playoffs but once i did my buzz which was about 90's for everything dissapeared and now started around the 50's.

also when i go to my player card the 3 points made, field goals made and free throws do not add up to my total points over all in the stats column.

any info on this would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

A DeClercq 34, Nov 27, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello DestructionAJ,

Your purchase of Call of Duty Infinite Warfare was made outside of the offer period, and was therefore not eligible for the current Games on Demand offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: