My progress disappeared in Lego DC Super Villains.

Discus and support My progress disappeared in Lego DC Super Villains. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was playing Lego DC Super Villains with my sister and she pressed new game instead of load game. When she did, she pressed Slot 1 which is where... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RAHIMEHICKS, Jan 7, 2022.

1. RAHIMEHICKS
    RAHIMEHICKS Guest

So I was playing Lego DC Super Villains with my sister and she pressed new game instead of load game. When she did, she pressed Slot 1 which is where all of my progress is. I guess when she did that all the progress in my old slot 1 was "removed & replaced" with the new game. I did a lot on that game and it's very disappointing. Is there a way to get that progress back? Maybe in the Xbox Cloud?

:)

RAHIMEHICKS, Jan 7, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

To retrieve a lost save from the cloud, Go to My games & apps.

- Highlight the game.

- Press the Menu button and select Manage game and add-ons.

- Go to saved Data and clear local saves.

- Then, Select the game tile, and then choose Select all to make sure all available content gets installed.

- Select Save changes and wait for the content to install.

- Relaunch the game.

If that doesn't help then I'm afraid the saves have been deleted from the cloud.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Lego DC super villains The Flash pack for free to download. On the Xbox one

Hi,

Just to save people a bunch of time searching, this particular pack either doesn't exist or isn't free. Here is a

link
    to the only one that I could find for Lego DC Super Villains.
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

Black fridqy

Lego dc villains and modern warfare
  5. ufcmike1 Win User

Hero/Villains DLC Packs available now on PSN, but not on XBLM

6. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

What games are you most looking forward to?

I am looking forward to LEGO DC Villains, LEGO Harry Potter Collection, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Fallout 76.
Thema:

1. My progress disappeared in Lego DC Super Villains. - Similar Threads - progress disappeared Lego

2. Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work: Hello, I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for years. Last sunday (may 19th) I've played the game in the morning without any problems. When I wanted to play the game again (around 17 o'clock)...
  3. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  4. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  5. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  6. Disappearing progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappearing progress: Hello, I hope someone else out there has experienced this and that there is a quick solution for it. About a month ago I was checking my medal progress for this game and noticed that May 2023 was...
  7. achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire month's progress disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire month's progress disappeared: Lost all Microsoft Solitaire Collection progress for current month after Windows update this week. Replayed a couple of days, but that progress disappeared again by this morning....
  9. All of my insider progress has completely disappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    All of my insider progress has completely disappeared.: Opened up the app last night and it says I've only completed 9 surveys in 6 years 9 months and my streak is now 0. Any ideas on what to do? submitted by /u/Even_Bar2955 [link] [comments]
  10. Progress bar doesn't disappear

in XBoX on Consoles
    Progress bar doesn't disappear: I'm watching an embedded video on Microsoft Edge through an Xbox One, the progress bar at the bottom of the screen doesn't disappear when I enter full screen. It's very distracting, any ideas on...