My programs like games keep freezing and crashing

Discus and support My programs like games keep freezing and crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try playing games like terraria or tf2 it keeps freezing or crashing to stop this i tried the following: reseted my windows without keeping my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Welmer Mulder, Jul 30, 2023.

1. My programs like games keep freezing and crashing

When i try playing games like terraria or tf2 it keeps freezing or crashing to stop this i tried the following: reseted my windows without keeping my files, clean reboot and updating all my drivers but nothing is helping. This never happend before it only happened a few days ago and before that it worked great and could easily run most games. Can someone help me?

:)

Welmer Mulder, Jul 30, 2023
  2. Welmer Mulder Win User

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    CPU

Intel Core i7 2600 @ 3.40GHz
    Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
    RAM

16,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 933MHz (10-11-10-30)
    Motherboard

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 (CPUSocket)

Graphics

U24E590 (3840x2160@60Hz)

Intel HD Graphics (ASRock)

3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (ASUStek Computer Inc)
    SLI Disabled
    Storage

111GB SAMSUNG MZ7WD120HAFV-00003 (SATA (SSD))
    1863GB Hitachi HDS723020BLE640 (SATA )
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, I'm Miguel, community expert, I may not be an employee of Xbox, but I see you need some help, I'm Happy to help you.

Xbox support page have a page dedicated to these type of problem call "Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows device"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

On this link you can see 8 different solutions that can help you to solve the problem,

If these solutions do not help you or you get stuck in one, I am happy to help you.
  4. Welmer Mulder Win User

Ive already tried these solutions and did not work at all, maybe it might be a hardware problem?
  5. Welmer Mulder Win User

didn't work sadly, any other suggestions?
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Can you try:

Check to see if there are any available updates to the Xbox app for Windows.

Disconnect and reconnect to the network, then try launching the game again.
Thema:

1. My programs like games keep freezing and crashing - Similar Threads - programs games keep

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  5. Game Bar won't let me record any program but games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't let me record any program but games: It won't let me post a screenshot, but I get that error message "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or file explorer", I'm not trying to record my desktop or anything, I'm...
  6. Gaming services cant be update Xbox program not able to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services cant be update Xbox program not able to download games: I am trying to use the Xbox PC system for a game that was bought in the Microsoft store and I am being told the Gaming services needs updated. When I try to update I get a error code. I have tried...
  7. Where can a guy with a video game idea but no programming exoerience go to get published?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can a guy with a video game idea but no programming exoerience go to get published?: I have an idea for a series of card games. Most card game submission reviewers say they are great games, but are a marketing nightmare. So I went to work on rhe marketing and thought the...
  8. Even though I am a member of Gaming Services in the Xbox insider program, in the PC Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even though I am a member of Gaming Services in the Xbox insider program, in the PC Game...: How can I fix this and make it so that it shows in settings? 44f86386-d76f-4fb1-9067-19a30ccaf190
  9. Games under the backwards compatibility program keep having audio issues, when using headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games under the backwards compatibility program keep having audio issues, when using headphones: I noticed this after playing Tomb Raider: Legend, and thought it was a weird bug with the game itself, but it happened again when I played Lost Odyssey. If I play with my TV Speakers, the audio is...
  10. how to fix my game crashing when i attempt to run the program in beginning loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix my game crashing when i attempt to run the program in beginning loading screen: anytime i try to load up to play forza 5 the game crashes before i can make it to the start menu it got so bad it started freezing my computer and I've tested it to see if my pc can run it and my...