My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

Discus and support My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Brandon M2, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Brandon M2
    Brandon M2 Guest

So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list all it does is says for my profile after a while of not loading sorry try again later. For my friends the space where all the info is suppose to be is just a black space and all I can do is press B to back out of that screen. I did miss a sync to xbox that day it synced and pressed B in a hurry when the screen keep syncing popped up. Could this be the problem or is this a problem with xbox?

:)

Brandon M2, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Michael_D_H0310 Win User

Status Code: 80072746

Im having problems recovering my profile it says that: Sorry there was a problem please try again later. Then it give me the code 80072746 i hit ok then it says: Sorry, xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now try again later and it gives me the
    same code. Can anyone help me please?
  3. DemonMajor Win User

code 80151011/ Cant sign into Xbox Live.

This is not working for me. When I try to re download my profile a message error comes up saying

'Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 80151911'

Is Xbox going to do anything for the people who can't reconnect to live?
  4. JaimisGotUhGun Win User

My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

I am having the same issues. ):

Won’t load my messages.

‘Live updates are unavailable, pull down to refresh’

I pull down and nothing happens

All my friends names say ‘loading...’

Then it freezes.

I hope this gets resolved /:
  5. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Whenever I start a game ANY Game, I immediately get disconnected from xbox live HELP

I cant even download my profile now. Keeps coming up saying.

'Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.

83A40007
  6. Jeike EU Win User

Signs me out of Xbox Live when I start a game.

Halfway through downloading my profile comes up with ''Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later

Please Help me!
Thema:

1. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again. - Similar Threads - profile won’t pull

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  5. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  6. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  7. Xbox Series X won’t sign in/add profile

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t sign in/add profile: Xbox Series X won't sign in/add profile I copied this problem from a 3 year old post that found no solutions, hopefully someone has the answer? I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, restarting my...
  8. Series x won’t download 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x won’t download 360 profile: I’ve tried to download my 360 profile on my series x and tried a bunch of things said on forums and gave up. Exchanged it for another one ( I’ve had both for 1 day), and I have the same problem…....
  9. Trying to play black ops 2 online on Xbox one but the game won’t let me download a profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play black ops 2 online on Xbox one but the game won’t let me download a profile...: Trying to play black ops 2 online on Xbox one but the game won’t let me download a profile from the 360. As I’ve seen servers are back up dd02d417-1b3c-48dd-8f52-7e5bec73b2be
  10. My ban on my profile is over but it still won’t let me update my profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My ban on my profile is over but it still won’t let me update my profile picture: This is my second ban I think abcc7906-b4f4-4d89-a46a-c20aa2ececc0