My profile picture don’t change

Discus and support My profile picture don’t change in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My profile picture don’t change Hi there, be sure to check if your submitted gamer picture doesn't violate any rules mentioned here:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Lynxgamano2, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Lynxgamano2
    Lynxgamano2 Guest

Hi there,

be sure to check if your submitted gamer picture doesn't violate any rules mentioned here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic13

Also keep in mind that sometimes it may take a bit longer

If you are 100% sure your picture doesn't break any of the rules then I suggest trying to upload it again after a couple of days. to see if it works.

If it keeps failing be sure to try a different picture to see if that will work or not, if the other one does work then it might be something with the gamer picture why it won't change.

Let us know the results

:)

Lynxgamano2, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Infvee
    Infvee Guest
    Profile Picutre Issue

I don’t know if it’s just me but everytime I change my profile picture from the Xbox App my profile updates with the picture but then a minute after reverts back to the default profile picture... It’s persistent no matter how many times I try.

Infvee, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Gamer Picture

Hey I tried to change my gamer picture with a custom one and on the top of my profile screen it said “ don’t worry your picture is still there we just have to verify that it is ok to use” it finally goes away but my picture doesn’t?

Slippy WILL26, Jul 8, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

be sure to check if your submitted gamer picture doesn't violate any rules mentioned here:
    Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe

Also keep in mind that sometimes it may take a bit longer

If you are 100% sure your picture doesn't break any of the rules then I suggest trying to upload it again after a couple of days. to see if it works.

If it keeps failing be sure to try a different picture to see if that will work or not, if the other one does work then it might be something with the gamer picture why it won't change.

Let us know the results

WPAK, Jul 8, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: