My problem don't exist, please help

Discus and support My problem don't exist, please help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have gamepass subscription but it's not showing up on my pc. I check on an other pc and it worked fine. And yes I tried all the common "solutions"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bluewaste, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Bluewaste
    Bluewaste Guest

I have gamepass subscription but it's not showing up on my pc. I check on an other pc and it worked fine. And yes I tried all the common "solutions" like reloging, reinstaling, clear cash/data, and the like. It worked for a litle while then one day it didn't. And the pc in question is brand new, not even 3 months old. As you can see in the picture I have the ultimate subscription, but noting is showing up as it should. However already installed games shows up.

My problem don't exist, please help [​IMG]

:)

Bluewaste, Mar 11, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Bluewaste. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Are you signed into the same account on the Microsoft Store? Open the store and check your account in the top right, if it's not using your Game Pass account it won't let you access the catalogue.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Bluewaste. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Are you signed into the same account on the Microsoft Store? Open the store and check your account in the top right, if it's not using your Game Pass account it won't let you access the catalogue.
  4. michelearomanno Win User

X box one, switch on by herself

Thanks for helping me, the problem don't exist any more
  5. Barso Win User

Cover art missing in my games?

Thanks for the help but that didn't fix my problem.

It's extremely frustrating that this happens.

I don't understand why the cover-art exists on the marketplace yet disappears when you purchase it.

Also Iron Brigade has this problem.
  6. Awalk-206D5E38-C534- Win User

Digital copy download time?

Thanks for the help, it's finally done now at 3:22am only problem now is I can't transfer my account because I Don't have an existing account, which I Do?
Thema:

1. My problem don't exist, please help - Similar Threads - problem don't exist

2. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  3. Trying to update my xbox and it says there is a problem and I don't know what to do I have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to update my xbox and it says there is a problem and I don't know what to do I have...: Trying to update my xbox and it says there is a problem and I don't know what to do I have tried hard restarting and hasn't worked these are the error codes 0x8007232A 0x00000000 0x00000206...
  4. Alpha Skip-Ahead Problem = Black Screen Mods Don't Delete = Please

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Problem = Black Screen Mods Don't Delete = Please: Alpha Skip-Ahead Problem = System seams Very Unstable = After doing anything loke Game or App and looking in Microsoft Rewards and\or Xbox insiders app = Black Screen Mods Don't Delete = Please...
  5. The gamepass doesn't open my games, I don't know if it's a problem with my pc or windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The gamepass doesn't open my games, I don't know if it's a problem with my pc or windows.: The gamepass hasn't opened my games for days, the strange thing is that I don't even get an error screen, only a program with a generic icon, runs for a fraction of a second and then nothing...
  6. Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works

in XboX Insiders
    Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works: Hi, hey.. So I would like to buy some VBucks and I would like to buy them from the online xbox shop. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/fortnite-fallen-light-pack/9n7c9fhdjp65 Will it be...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Points problem : I can redeem points but I don't get any xbox card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Points problem : I can redeem points but I don't get any xbox card.: Good morning, I reached 65k points and I wanted to reedem them to get F1 2021 from Xbox Store. I reedem my first 10euro card, no issue ( 9300 points ), then I kept reedeeming the rest of them to...
  8. Have problem downloading Journey's Don't Stop Believing DLC song into Rock Band 4 (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have problem downloading Journey's Don't Stop Believing DLC song into Rock Band 4 (I...: Hello! So I previously owned Don't Stop Believing DLC song for Rock Band 3 (back when I owned an XBOX 360) many, many years ago. Anyhow, I recently bought a XBOX One console and was able to...
  9. No me dan solución a mi problema[Translation-They don't solve my problem.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me dan solución a mi problema[Translation-They don't solve my problem.]: Hola esta hace unos dias compre un control de xbox elite series 2 (no esta disponible aqui en México) pero sucede que lo compre en Best Buy,sucede que me vino defectuoso dado a que que una letra...
  10. Yet another problem, and don't suggest going to other sites as they do nothing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yet another problem, and don't suggest going to other sites as they do nothing!: Now to start, I tried 8 times to uninstall that lame game "Fortnite" do to constant lag issues and the hackers. Which would put me down to 11 games, yet it won't uninstall so i'm stuck with a...