My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the...

Discus and support My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the browser, however, I have been using this account to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Locrion, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Locrion
    Locrion Guest

My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the...

My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the browser, however, I have been using this account to play minecraft on, and I migrated my mojang account to that microsoft account, now, I am unable to access the minecraft account, and I cannot remigrate it to my new microsoft account, what can I do to regain access to the minecraft I previously purchased?

:)

Locrion, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the browser, and I can no longer access my minecraft account.

Hey Locrion!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You will need to contact the game developer Mojang for a possible re-migration of your Minecraft account to a new Microsoft account.

You can submit a ticket request to Mojang here at this link:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

After submitting the ticket, you will receive a response from Mojang within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the browser, and I can no longer access my minecraft account.

when an inactive account is closed then that is it, its gone. making sure you keep the account used is on the consumer.
  4. brandon_948 Win User

Error code 8015D003 when signing in to profile

I've contacted Microsoft, and while the issue was not resolved I was able to get more information. It seems that the impacted microsoft account was closed due to inactivity. This means that I will not be able to log into it anymore since it does not exist.
    Since there is nothing they will be able to do about this, is there any way that xbox can fix a gamertag that is attached to an inactive microsoft account?
  5. validator75 Win User

Linking new Microsoft account to existing gamer tag whose earlier account has expired due to not logging in for some time

Hi guys just to add on this is the email I got in reply to my request on my old account reactivation

"We have determined the Microsoft account -my previous email address- does not exist. This is normally caused by an account being set to inactive, the account was deleted, or the account has expired. The account recovery request with issue number 636xxxxx
    has been closed.

Please note the following:

A Microsoft account will be set to an inactive status if a user has not signed in to Hotmail for a period of 270 days.

A Microsoft account will be deleted if a user has not signed in to an account within 365 days."

I thus created another microsoft account, this one, and have been trying to tie my xbox GT to it. But in order to do so I need to have access to my previous microsoft account that has been deactivated.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How I get my account back that was deleted

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account.

To answer your inquiry, once the Microsoft account is deleted/closed permanently I'm afraid it is no longer possible to recover the account.

According to the official Microsoft website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...s-closed-5ce9281c-99eb-423b-9b5c-2b69a7701dc2

"You might not be able to sign into your account because it's closed or deleted.

You closed your account: If you closed your Microsoft account, you have 60 days from that closure to sign in and reopen it. After that 60 days, your account and data expire.

Your account was closed because of inactivity: If you haven't signed in to your account for a long time, it might expire due to inactivity, (more than 2 years of inactivity.)"

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the... - Similar Threads - previous microsoft account

2. Are games from previous console that aren’t on the Microsoft store still compatible when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games from previous console that aren’t on the Microsoft store still compatible when...: I’ve been considering getting the sims 3 for my Xbox, however I noticed it’s not on the Microsoft game store. If I get the disc, will it work on the Xbox series x? Thanks....
  3. Not Working Today - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Calendar - previous completions for only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Working Today - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Calendar - previous completions for only...: Yesterday, the calendar showed completed days and games properly. Today, no days and no games show completed for all of this month only. Previous months still fine. What is up? Did AWS being...
  4. I’m trying to log into my Microsoft account but it’s saying please connect to your previous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to log into my Microsoft account but it’s saying please connect to your previous...: There no account connect to my Minecraft account but it’s saying please log in with previous account and I forgot the email and password c99fde65-c9fb-465d-887c-74dc18d162b7
  5. cant find previous Microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant find previous Microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help?: When trying to sign into a Microsoft account for my minecraft on ps4 it doesn’t allow me as I have already signed into a Microsoft account previously, it has signed me out, probably due to my...
  6. Why do I have to buy games again in the Microsoft store that you purchased on your previous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to buy games again in the Microsoft store that you purchased on your previous...: My previous Xbox one broke it's had a problem with the HDMI port I sent it back through the Microsoft website and got a new one because I had a warranty but the games I've purchased on the...
  7. How can I access my previous Microsoft account from 2012

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my previous Microsoft account from 2012: Hello I had an Xbox 360 in 2012 and bought alot of content for it back then. How can I get access to the account now. Thank You 33e93d88-53d6-4a38-86e6-b8a47fb3f4a9
  8. Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft - previous account not recognised

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft - previous account not recognised: Since migrating my account from Mojang to Microsoft: The email address for my Mojang account was already previously a Microsoft account. So now when I log in to Minecraft, it logs in with the...
  9. I can't change back to my previous Microsoft Account name on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change back to my previous Microsoft Account name on Minecraft: I don't think this is the right place to ask this, but Mojang Support told me to contact Microsoft as I recently migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft. But I have no idea how to contact them...
  10. Changing Microsoft Account and Previous Downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Microsoft Account and Previous Downloads: Hello! If I change my Microsoft Account for my gamertag on my 360, will I still be able to access all my past downloads such as games and add-ons? I know any money stored on the account will be...